She's a Rebel

Pancakes.

"Hey Hayey. Hayley, are you Ok? Wake up!" I felt a tap on the back.
"Huh?"
"Wake up. What are you doing?" I oppened my eyes and saw Joey, he was crouching next to me. I was on the floor, on the balcony, just outside Joey's room. I lifted up my arms to strech when I realised I had a burned out cigarette between my fingers.
"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm sleeping?" I smirked and threw the cigar away.
"Are you kidding me... On the balcony?" He laughed.
"Yeah, I guess I kinda passed out." I said. Joey took my hands and pulled me off the floor.
"Ouch! My neck is killing me."
"Hm... I wonder why. Oh yeah, wait, cause you slept on the balcony. Look at this bed Hayley, 3 people could fit in it, and you decided to sleep on the floor."
"3 people? Are you suggesting something?"
"No! No, no. That sounded way too wrong. Come on, it's 11 am and dad is making us some breakfast."
"11 am! Are you serious? Joey why did you wake me up this early?"
"Ah, I'm sorry. Are you mad?" He made his stupid puppy eyes and kissed me.
"Nah, but if you ever do this again I will kill you!" I said and smiled.

As we were coming down the stairs I remembered what happened last night, and I don't think Joey knows in what state Billie is. What if Billie mentions it? And in front of Joey. I mean, I'm not sure that I want to talk about it in front of him. I'd like to speak with Billie alone.

"Dad! That smells awesome!" Joey shouted as we were entering the kitchen. "His pancakes are the best."
"Judging by the smell, I think I agree." I said as I sniffed the strong smell.
"Well good morning to you too." Billie said. He looked fine. Tired, but fine.
"Haha, sorry, good morning." I said.
"Can you please set the table? I'm almost done." He said.
"Yeah sure." Joey said as he took plates out of the cabinet. I took the utencils.
Bill finished his awesome pancakes and we sat down.
"Damn, these really are the best pancakes I've ever tried." I said. They were really amazing.
"Well thank you." Billie said.
"I told you!" Joey exclaimed.
When we finished the meal I went home. Emily wasn't there. I suppose she went home yesterday, but she'll probably come again a bit later. As I sat on the bed and opened my beer I felt the need for my "fix". Pain. Salvation. I opened the top drawer of my nightstand, took out a brand new razor and teard my thigh once again. The sharp razor cut deep into my skin.
I'm not going to lie, it felt good. As drips of blood ran down my legs I smilled. Oh how broken I just was. I was dead, yet such a coward to stop myself from breathing. While I was watching my old scars, now new cuts I felt releaved. I got rid of that burden on my back. At least for a few hours.
I took some toilet paper and whiped away the blood. I bandaged up my leg and collapsed on the bed. God, just please. Please let me fall asleep, I'm so tired, I'm falling apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been like a year since I last updated this story, but I felt like writing again so I did. I know this is short but that's all the time I got now. I will probably be updating again soon. Thanks for reading, I hope you like it.