She's a Rebel

Just a coffee.

*one hour until the date*

“What are you going to wear?” Emily asked me.
“I don’t really care. Whatever is clean.” I said.
“Oh, fine. I thought you could dress up a bit at least…”
“Nope, not a chance.”
“Yeah, that’s what I thought.”

I ended up wearing a simple black shirt with some studs on the collar, black skinny jeans and vans with a high sole. My hair was straight like always. It was nothing special but I guess it looked nice. We basically came to the Starbucks at the same time.

"Hey!" He said. Please don't hug me, please don't hug me. He hugged me. He smelled nice.
"Hi. How are you?" I asked him.
"Good. And you?"
"Fine." I smiled. He smiled back. "Let's go inside and get us some coffee."
"Sure." He said. He opened the door for me. Why am I so nervous?

We both ordered ice coffee, and he insisted on paying it. We started walking through the city. It was very hot.

“So, bass ha?” He said.
“Yep.”
“What do you like to play?”
“Well, I like playing Green Day a lot. Also System of a Down… and I like jazz.”
“Awesome. So you like punk, NU metal and jazz. That is weird.” I laughed.
“I probably have the weirdest list of favorite bands.” He looked me, expecting me to continue talking.
“System of a Down, Rammstein, Green Day, Bring Me to Horizon. And I also love Metallica and Depeche Mode.”
“Bring me the Horizon? You like that kind of music?” He asked.
“What, is there something wrong with metalcore?”
“No, no… Just asking.”

We walked for about 2 hours, talking mostly about movies, shows, music, games and stuff like that. He really liked the fact that I play videogames all the time. He wanted to walk me home but I said no.
I’m really confused about I how I feel about him. He’s okay I guess, but I don’t date. I really don’t need a friend or a boyfriend. I just don’t want another thing that is making me go outside. I have Emily… and Matt. And that is all I need.
I grabbed a pack of beer and came back home. Emily was impatiently waiting for me. I entered the house.

“How was it? Tell me? HOW WAS IT?!” She attacked me. God I haven’t even closed the door.
“It was just a coffee. What did you expect it to be?”
“ Details, details!”
“There’s no details. We walked and talked about stuff. Music, movies… You know, stuff like that…”
“And!?” Why was she so excited?
“Stop it, your excitement is making me feel awkward.” I put the beer on the bar that separated the kitchen from the living room / bedroom.
“Sorry. But I’m so excited. You haven’t dated properly in a while. You just fu…”
“Now let me stop you right there.” I interrupted her. “You don’t have to bring Scott up again…” She inhaled and opened her mouth like she was going to talk.
“…and Lee. Yes I just used them for sex, but I’m tired of you always talking about them.”
“Yeah, sorry about that. But you get why I’m so happy. You should be too.”
“Too bad that I’m not.” I said and opened a beer with my teeth. “ Hey I have to work some hours tonight. I have to go around 1:30. You’ll be fine here alone right? “
“Gosh, I’m not 5 you know…”
“I know, I just don’t want you to be lonely.”
“No… It’s fine.”
“Thanks. Now, what do you want to eat?” I asked her and took a big gulp of my beer.
“Japanese food!” She said happily. “I’m dying for some ramen!”
“Me too!” I said and grabbed the phone.

The delivery was pretty fast. We chocked ourselves in ramen. It was so good! Again, we ended up doing nothing. Emily was on tumblr while I was playing Shadow of Colossus on my PS 2. Lord, praise my PS 2, PS 3 and my lap top for helping me kill all the spare time in my life. I looked at my phone, 1h. Emily was sleeping. I should probably get ready. I dressed my army pants and a black tank top. It’s dark where I am, and people that I see are not curios and judgemental, plus they don’t give a single fuck so I didn’t care who sees my scars. I took my black-yellow skater shoes, my backpack, phone, cigarettes, keys and I quietly left the room so I don’t wake up Emily.

For my “job” I didn’t do anything special. I would just walk around this neighborhood and wait for people to approach me. Everybody knew me so it wasn’t the problem. And I would only sell stuff to the new people who said that Matt sent them. So I walked for about 20 minutes to get to the place where I would meet with Matt to give me the goods. He came in two minutes and handed me some weed, heroin and a vial with ecstasy. I worked for a few hours. Only old costumers came so I didn’t have any problems. On the end of my shift Matt came so we can split the money. I got 40% of everything. In my bag there was some marijuana and few pills of ecstasy. I sold all heroin. It was a good night. I gave Matt some money and took home what wasn’t sold. It was 5 am and I finally made it back. The Sun already started to rise. I threw the backpack on the floor, took my clothes off and sneaked next to Emily, wearing only boxers. She woke up.

“Hey.” She said.
“Hey there.”
“How was it?”
“Fine, didn’t have any trouble. Sorry that I woke you up.” I said.
“No, no, its fine.” She rolled on top of me and kissed me.

We started making out. She started kissing my neck. God, I loved her kisses. She never failed to boost my mood up. I knew what she was doing. That sneaky little bitch. Her hands started moving slowly down my body and she grabbed my crotch. I grabbed her ass. She took down her shirt sitting on top of me. She took down my boxers and I took down hers. Sex with her was great. Better than with other people. We didn't have sex that often, but it was nothing new or weird to us. With the orgasms we screamed each others names and landed on the pillows together, breathing heavily. She DID give me the best orgasms I’ve ever had.

“I love you.” She said.
“I love you too.” I answered as she made herself comfortable on my chest, falling asleep almost immediately.