She's a Rebel

A walk through the park.

It’s been 2 weeks, and I’ve been seeing Joey almost every day, and I’m starting to like him. I still haven’t told him that I’m basically in love with Green Day, and I’m not planning to because I don’t want him to think of me as just a girl that is trying to get to them through him. I’m not that kind of girl. So again, he called me and we decided to meet up in a nearby park. I wore my leather jacket, Ramones T shirt, black skinny jeans, and Chuck Taylors. I guess the usual. I was sitting on the bench, listening to Rammstein and then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw him. I leaped into his arms and hugged him.

“Joeeeey, hey!” He hugged me back.
“Hey Hayley! Looking good!” He said.
“Thanks, let’s take a walk.” Yay, I hated compliments.
“Sounds good.” We lighted our cigarettes and started walking in silence. Then suddenly he took my hand and I pulled it back. I panicked, what the fuck am I doing?! I took his hand. It’s just a hand, get yourself together. He was looking at me, weirdly.

“Ha ha, sorry, electricity.” I lied.
“Oh, I thought something was wrong.” He said.
“No, no. What could be wrong?” I smiled.
“How should I know” He smiled back staring in my eyes.
“You have the darkest eyes I’ve ever seen.”
“Thank you.” I said.

We stopped walking. He put his hand on my face and started getting closer. I so hated these moments, first kisses and shit. It was nothing special to me. He closed his eyes so I thought it would be appropriate for me to close mine. As our lips touched I tried not to jump away. There was something with me and contact with other people, I just didn’t enjoy it. We just stood there, kissing. I opened my eyes and saw that he was very into it. We slowly parted away and he smiled. Again, staring into my eyes. He took my hand again and we continued walking.

“You know I really like you.” He said.
“I like you too.” Kinda...
“That’s good.”
“Yeah.” Awkward.
“Hey, let’s buy some drinks.”
“I would love some beer.” I said.
“Me too. Come on” He said and we turned around walking to the closest store.

We got inside and I took a pack of beer. I put the beer on the counter.

“ID please.” The cashier said.
“Yes, of course” I said and took my fake ID out of my pocket. She looked at it.
“That’ll be 7$.”
“I’ll pay.” Joey said taking out a 10 dollar bill. “Keep the change.” We walked out of the store.
“You lied to me.” He said, looking angry.
“What are you talking about?” I was confused.
“You said that you were 16. But you are really 19?” I started laughing, now he looked confused.
“Relax there, It’s a fake ID.”
“Oh. How did you get it?! I want one”
“I know some people. And why the heck do you want a fake ID when you have a real one!”
“Well, it sounds cool.” I started laughing. We sat on the nearby bench and started drinking. Joey drank only 3 bottles, his half, and he was already kinda drunk. I drank mine like it was juice. I mean, I drank beer every day for the past 2 years, I got used to it.

“I think I’m going to go home right now.” I said.
“Yeah, me too.” He said.
“Do you want me to walk you home?” I asked. Well he was kinda drunk…
“No, no. Do you want ME to walk YOU home?” He asked me.
“There’s no need for that.” He gave me a kiss and we walked our separated ways.

I got home and It was empty. Emily was at her place. I stared thinking. What am I going to do to kill time? Hm. Yep, drink. What else. At least I felt a bit more happier than usual “I want to kill myself” when I was drunk. So I got to the kitchen and took out a brand new Jack Daniels that Emily got me a few months ago. I laid on the floor, lighted my cigarette, turned on the music and started drinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that it's short but i wanted to update D: