She's a Rebel

Happiness, for a change.

I ran into the apartment and jumped on the bed. I know it was only 7 am but I needed to tell Emily what happened.

“Emily! Emily, Emily, wake up god damn it!” I shouted.
“Oh god what happened?!” She quickly jumped on her legs. She was really scared and it made me laugh
“Why the fuck are you laughing?”
“I fucking did it, I told him everything!” I said.
“ EVERYTHING!?” Her jaw dropped.
“Well not everything, but yeah. I told him about my parents and that I live alone and that I’m and drug dealer. But not about my mental state, I skipped that… And he told me that he is Billie Joes son! And today he’s coming by to pick me up and we’re going to his place and I’m going to meet Billie Joe!” I talked really fast, you could clearly see that I was really fucking excited.
“ I TOLD YOU! YOU SEE! EVERYTHING WENT PERFECT I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!” She hugged me and we started to jump.
“Wait, what time is it?” M asked.
“Um… 7 am.”
“ And when did you see Joey?”
“Um… between 3 and 4 am…”
“Well thank you for telling me that you’re going out. “
“Hehe, sorry.” I walked to the kitchen and grabbed 2 cans of beer out of the fridge. I tossed one to Emily and opened the other one. I sat on the floor.
“But I’m so nervous! What do I do? How do I act!? What do I say!? This is so stressing. I can’t!” I whined.
“Don’t be nervous, just be yourself.”
“Um hello! Don’t be nervous? I’m meeting Billie fucking Joe and you are telling me to be calm?”
“Just… Try to relax. He’s just a normal man, you know.”
“Oh you don’t say. I thought that he was an alien, thanks for enlightening my life.”
“Well screw you too! I’m trying to help you!” She said.
“I know, I know.”
“When is Joey coming?” She asked me.
“5 pm. I really need to get high right now, so bad.”
“Let’s get high and sleep.”
“Yea, no. Lets just get high, we’ll sleep when were dead.”
“Oh I knew you are going to say that. But I’m tired.” I made a puppy face. “Oh okay. Whatever.” She said.
“Yes! It always works. Roll ‘em up.”

So we smoked some, and then Emily fell asleep. So I just laid there, stoned as fuck. Nice morning. I was really hungry so I ordered Chinese food. After finishing it, I played some CoD and some Skyrim.

“You didn’t sleep at all?” Emily asked me.
“Oh, finally. You’re awake. And no, I didn’t.”
“Awake and I need a cigarette really bad.”
“Here.” I gave her one and took one for myself.
“We should tidy up the place a little bit.” She said
“Noooo, I don’t care! I don’t want to clean.” I whined.
“At least throw some stuff to the garbage. I mean, look at all this shit.” She pointed to the floor.
“Fine. Mom.” I said.
“You know that I hate cleaning as much as you do but we have to.”
“Yeeeeah.” I looked at the clock. It was 3pm.
“OH FUCK. Joey is coming in 2 hours. “ I’m going to puke. I’m so nervous. I need to get high again. ASAP”
“Oh god.” Emily said.

So the time went really fast. I got high again, which was probably not a good idea, but it helped me relax. We cleaned the place a little bit and ate hamburgers that Emily brought. It was 4:45 and Emily and sat on the bed, waiting. I put on my black-grey shirt, black trousers, and black-red Chuck Taylors.

“Close your eyes.” I said and Emily gave me a weird look. “Just close them, come on. Now, imagine. Imagine you lost your arms somewhere, I don’t fucking know where. And the doctors find you a donor. And they take those arms, and transplant them wrong. Now your left arm is your right arm, and your right arm is your left arm. Does your brain think now that the right arm is the right arm or does he think that your right arm is your left arm? And does now your brain think that now right is left and left is right?”
“What?!” She looked so confused and disgusted.
“Ugh, okay, you lost your arms… And the doctors find you a…”
“Okay okay, okay enough. I don’t know, and try not to think about that stuff when you are over at Billie’s. Just, simply… Try not to be an idiot. And try to act normal, don’t let them notice that you are high.”
“Hah, notice. That is such a weird word, I mean imagine the man, who invented that word. He was just sitting one day and…” She interrupted me again.
“No, no, no! No more imagining. Get yourself together, Joey is going to be here soon.”
“Man I don’t know. I mean Joey… Joey is weird.”
“Just… Shut up. Why did you get high again? That was the worst thing you could do.” Then we heard the ring on the door.
I jumped behind the bed and hid.
“Oh what the hell are you doing?! Are you mental?” Emily whispered so Joey couldn’t hear her. She pulled me up, pushed me to the door and opened them.
“Hey, Joey. Come in.” Emily said.
“Oh hey Emily. I didn’t expect to see you here.” He said.
“Well I practically live here so… yeah.”
“Oh sorry I didn’t know. Hayleeey!” He said and hugged me. Then I heard his nose sniffing.
“You look nice!”
“I know right?” I said, full of confidence. Emily facepalmed. Joey was confused for a moment but then he realized what’s happening.
“She’s high right?” He asked Emily.
“Oh yea. She’s been too nervous about meeting your dad.” Joey laughed.
“Oh poor thing. Don’t be nervous!” He hugged me.
“So yeah, welcome to our mansion!” I said
“Well, nice place you have here.”
“Oh bitch please. Let’s just go.” I said, took his hand and pulled him outside.
“Have a nice time! And you forgot your cigarettes.”Emily said and threw me the box.
“Well thank you m’ lady.”

We sat in the Joey’s car, which was parked in front of the building. He had a nice Opel car. It was a pretty car. Such a pretty car. Oh such a pretty car.

“Oh such a pretty car, so pretty… And it’s a car!” I started singing.
“Well thanks. Just try not to sing when we arrive okay?” He asked me.
“Mhm.”

It wasn’t really a long ride. We arrived in 20 minutes or so. They were living in a nice part of the city… The, big houses and backyard pools, part of the city. It was really nice. We drove thought a big gate and Joey parked the car on the big driveway. The house was really decent, not so big as I expected it to be. The property was surrounded by a big wall and a lot of trees. Privacy, I liked that. In front of the house was a small yard. As I was checking out my surroundings I realized that I was not that nervous, just a little bit. Joey took my hand and we walked into the house.
Okay, try to act cool, don’t scream. Be smooth and professional. Pffft, yeah right.
The air in the house was cold. As we walked through the hallway Joey shouted :” Dad, we’re home.”
“I’m in the living room”. Billie Joe shouted back and I froze. I felt Joey’s pressure on my hand, and he smiled with the *relax, everything is going to be okay* look. I smiled back and I continued to walk. We walked into the living room and there he was. The definition of perfect, with his black hair all spiked up. He was looking through a big glass wall, which was separating the living room from the big back yard. We were facing his back.

“Hey dad, this is my girlfriend, Hayley.” Joey said. My girlfriend. My. Girlfriend. It sounded so weird.
“Hi Hayley, nice to meet you.” He said and then turned around. He looked at me and made a weird face. Like he was surprised. But his eyes reminded me of mine. Devastated, sad, enough of everything… Fake.
“Hi Mr. Armstrong.” I said.
“Oh, just Billie. Or Billie Joe, however you prefer.” He said and shook my hand.
“Billie Joe” I said and smiled. But this time it was for real. I haven’t been truly happy for a long time. He smiled back.
“Well you can sit here, or wherever you like.” He pointed at the couch. “The dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes.” BJ said and walked to the kitchen. The kitchen was in the same room as the living room but it was separated by a bar.
“Dinner?” I asked. I thought that we’re just gonna hang out, but this works fine. I’m really hungry.
“Yeah, chicken and vegetables. I hope you’re hungry.” He said.
“Oh yes I am!”
“Great! Make yourself comfortable.”

Joey and I sat on the couch and he turned on the TV, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Billie Joe. Oh, those saggy pants.

“Are you okay?” Joey whispered to me so BJ can’t hear it.
“Yes, but I’m trying not to fangirl. Do you know how hard it is?” I said, whisper-shouting so Billie heard it, and I caught a smile on his face. I was still kinda high so don’t judge.
“Shhhh, but are you okay? You seem sober enough now…”
“Yeah, I think I am. Can I smoke in here?”
“Of course. But Billie doesn’t know that I smoke so…”
“Oh okay, I’ll keep my mouth shut.” I took out a cigarette and lighted it. Billie turned around.
“Can I have one? I left mine somewhere…” He said.
“Yes of course” I said and threw him the cigarette first and then the lighter.
“Thank you” He said and made the cutest face ever. Fuck, he’s so adorable.

Joey and I sat on the couch for the next 15 minutes while BJ cooked something. It really started to smell fantastic. While Joey watched television I watched Billie. His movements, facial expressions, how he was focused on doing what he does. And I couldn’t help to notice his socks. Black with white stars. He’s just so fabulous.

“The dinner’s ready. Take a seat.” Billie said, and so we did. I sat next to Joey and Billie sat in front of us. The food was already on the table. I took a piece of chicken and a spoonful of vegetables. I took a little so I don’t look like a sloppy bastard. I took utensils, I wanted to look polite.

“Wow, Billie Joe! This chicken is awesome! You prepared this by yourself?” I said. The chicken really was fantastic.
“Yes I did. Thank you!” He said, proudly. He really was a great cook.
“You know what would go great with this? Beer.” I said.
“You are so right. 3 beers coming right up.” Bill said and jumped to the fridge.
“So how long have you two been together?”
“For about… 2 months I think” Joey said.
“Yeah, something like that.” I said.
“That’s great. You know Hayley, I heard so much about you! Joey talks non-stop about you.” I looked at Joey. What exactly did Billie know about me. Joey understood my look so he just nodded in denial, but BJ didn’t see it.
“Well that’s…. nice I guess. You know what… I can’t do this.” I said and dropped my fork and my knife on the table and grabbed the meat with my fingers.
“THANKS GOD” Billie sighed and grabbed the chicken with his hands. Joey too. “I was acting polite!” He said.
“I know, me too, but I just doesn’t go with me.” I said.
“I really like her. Can we keep her?” Billie said to Joey, and then started laughing. I couldn’t hold myself from smiling.
“I think that we can” Joey said and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weeeee, i hope you like it! I wrote this chapter 3 times, I wanted it to be good. I think that i'm satisfied enough with this chapter, so i posted it. I hope you like it.
http://www.polyvore.com/hayleys_outfit/set?id=93356803 - Hayleys outfit.