Status: whenever i can :D

Positive Accidents

Rivers

We ate our food and as we started to walk home Henry insisted on going to the park. He grabbed my hand and did his best pouty face
“pretty please!!” he whined and eventually I caved in and he kissed my forehead as we started walking hand in hand. “we have to take advantage of this nice weather Meg” he said leading me towards the river walking alongside it.
“that is a good point Cavill” I said leaning on his shoulder. I looked down at our joined hands and rubbed my thumb in circles on the back of his hand.
Soon enough he stopped and sat down on the edge of the river. He took his shoes and socks off and staring walking into the river. I just sat cross legged on the side watching him trying to walk around not getting hurt by the stones. Soon enough he went deeper and got the bottoms of his trousers wet even though they were rolled up.
I just laughed at his misery of him trying to run back without getting even wetter. Eventually he made it back to me and sat next to me trying to sort his trousers out. He leaned back on his arms and I went and leaned on his chest.
“see this isn’t that bad” he mumbled into my hair.
“nah” I said “im still recovering from all that food”
“I told you not to eat it all” he chuckled
“hey, you can’t let good food go to waste” I felt him nod into my head.
“you available tomorrow?” he said as I sat up to face him.
“yeah why?” I asked curiously.
“my parents are going to London and want me to have a quick coffee with them at about 11 before they see a show and they want me to bring you” he said fiddling with the necklace he got me hanging around my neck.
“sure I don’t see why not” I said smiling.
“thank you” he said pulling me in for a kiss. He went to pull out but I kept leaning making him fall back and I land on top of him laughing as he curled his arms around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short, i havent updated in a while and felt bad so gave you a small update. im having a bit of writers block on this story so sorry but at the moment i have a Matt Smith sequel fic going, a tom hiddleston fic and just started a new P!ATD/Brendon Urie fic going so if you want to see regular updates that are actually somewhat good go check out my profile :) thank you for reading still xx ;)