Status: Unfinished.

Stuck In Here With Me

I'll Show You Tea And Crumpets

I sighed deeply, instantly regretting it. I gagged, making the younger boy next to me chuckle. I turned to send him a quick scowl, but I finally heard a familiar voice. One that I knew would save me.

"Jacky!"

"Monte!"

I heard Craig's voice after Ronnie's, flooding my mind with questions such as why Craig was alive if he was with Ronnie.

Not that I cared. I just want to get out of here.

"Ronnie!" I shouted, banging on one of the few doors in the room. All were locked, designed so we couldn't leave, I guess. Monte went and banged on the door adjacent to mine, calling Craig's name repeatedly. I located the sound of their footsteps as they quickly ran past where we were. Obviously what they saw behind the door they had opened wasn't something pretty, because I soon heard the horrible sound of two boys vomiting.

"We're in here!" Monte screamed, running to the correct door. Right as he reached the door, it was slammed open, knocking Monte right on his ass and providing a good laugh for us. And by us, I mean me. "What the fuck are you laughing about, Brit boy?" Monte jumped up and tried to pounce on me, but Craig was quicker. He stepped in between us.

"Hey, man. I know you want to beat ol' tea and crumpets over here, but don't, okay? Listen to me."

I clenched my fists and went to stand next to Ronnie as Craig read the letter aloud again.

"What is this, some fucking Saw trap?" I shouted, angry as all hell. Who the fuck is this twisted to set something up like this?

"No. It's much better." A loud voice cackled from above us. Alright, so that answers that.

I crossed my arms and tried to erase the sour look on my face as I thought over all possibilities. Not seconds later did I come to the conclusion that the only thing we could do is make amends and prepare a game plan. I just hope the others realize this as well. I am more the unwilling to die for these arrogant motherfuckers.

We all exited the room in a huff. So far, this 'making peace' thing is not going well. And we only have roughly 90 minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
You asked, I gave. I am so fucking whipped.

NAAHH. I'm kidding. I love this story already. It was originally meant to be a short story, but I'm not so sure. Anyhow, love ya'll. :*