Status: Unfinished.

Stuck In Here With Me

Bad Blood

Monte's POV:

I wiped the dried blood from my upper lip, grimacing. Deciding to be the bigger person, I walked over to Ronnie. Every pair of eyes on me. It was so silent I could hear my own heart beating.

"Ronnie, man...I'm sorry. I'm sorry we didn't fight for you. We knew you didn't kill the guy, but it was for the best...you're clean, we're clean. It was a good decision. I'm not saying I'm sorry because I regret it, I'm saying it because I can't imagine how you felt when we betrayed you that day."

Everyone else in the room stayed silent, all eyes on Ronnie. Waiting for a snap, but one never came. Instead, he pulled me into a hug. A real hug. He pulled away and I saw his eyes water with tears but he blinked them away quick. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when he smiled at me. A real, genuine Ronald Joseph Radke smile. One that I haven't had directed at me in years. One that I've honestly kinda missed.

One guy after the other, each went and apologized to one another. Soon, it was all done and over. The only ones who haven't apologized was, obviously, Craig and Ronnie. The rest of us went and sat down, waiting to hear all of our sincere apologies go down the drain.

"Ronnie." Craig said, awkwardly.

"Craig." Ronnie said in the same tone.

Silence again. We all sat waiting, but I guess Robert finally got tired of it.

"For fucks sake, I swear both of you are such children." He stood right in front of them, and I'd bet money that he was thanking God he was tallest of the bunch.

"Craig, understand that you took Ronnie's place in the band that he created. And you kept egging him on with insults. You encouraged this." Robert turned his back to Craig looked at me.

"Ronnie, you encouraged this just as much as he did. I'm sorry that we didn't try to make amends and fix our mistakes. But now we're trying, and you need help us do that."

"He's right, Ronnie. I'm sorry that I kept trying to hurt you. I tried to hurt and steal your fans away and that was wrong..." Craig looked down, then back up at Ronnie.

A familiar silence settled upon us again. Everyone waiting on Ronnie.

"I'm sorry I wanted to throw you across the parking lot." He spoke in a serious tone before smirking and laughing. The rest of us joined in, knowing he was sincere. We didn't really need anymore deep words. Just the fact that we can all laugh and joke comfortably together was enough for all of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating yesterday, my darlings. Yesterday was just a terrible day for me, and probably thousands of other people. So yeah...

Anyway, it's gonna get good soon, so bear with me. Love ya'll, :*