Status: Unfinished.

Stuck In Here With Me

Not All Of Us Want To Hate

I looked back at the smaller boy and almost pitied him. Michael soundlessly wandered around. I feel like he'd never actually show it, but I saw the fear in his eyes.

"You okay, man?" I finally asked.

His face reflected confusion. "Why do you care?" He asked, not rudely, but confused.

"Because I'm not a dick."

"I was told you all hate us. I'm supposed to be hating you."

That hurt a bit. Just because Craig and the others hold grudges doesn't mean they should drag others down with them.

"I don't hate you." I stated, plain and simple.

"I guess I don't hate you either then."

Craig's POV:

"Right, well...let's go get the other four. We still have work to do." Ryan said.

I nodded, not trusting my mouth. If I wanted to insult them everytime someone said something, then how the hell am I supposed to fight for them? I'm usually the one fighting against them. It's scary that in less than two hours, everyone's lives will depend on me. And vice versa.

"Ronnie, Jacky," Ryan called. "Let's get going." Everyone head out under Ryan's command.

We easily found Ron and TJ without hassle, but when we located Derek and Michael, Derek caused a fuss.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Derek yelled, lunging at me as soon as we opened the door.

"What the hell, man?" I shouted, putting my hands out in defense.

"Just because you and your lousy fucking bandmates have a problem with Ronnie doesn't mean you need to drag Michael down with you!" I glared at Michael, Monte doing the same. Michael looked down guiltily, only fueling Derek's rage.

"You condescending dick! Don't make him feel guilty. It's your own fucking fault, Craig!" Derek pushed me, using more force with every word. I finally stumbled back, but I quickly stood back up. I was not gonna let some asshole push me around for protecting my band. I threw a punch to his stomach, knocking him down. Derek on the ground was the perfect opportunity to win this cage match. I went to hit him again, this time in his face, but, judging by the strength, Ronnie stopped me. He grabbed my fist and spun me around to give me what he called 'a taste of my own medicine'. All the air got knocked out of me as I fell on the ground, sharing the same fate as Derek had.

I couldn't keep track of what happened next. Punches and kicks were thrown freely by everyone in the room. Even Michael, who joined in to beat the shit out of Monte.

"You fucking lied to me! Derek is so nice. You are the dick here, Bryan!" He got some good punches in, causing blood to trickle from Monte's nose.

"Everyone stop." A loud ass voice commanded. It was so loud and deep it echoed through the room.

Everyone did as they were told, putting down their fists.

"Sit." The voice demanded.

Everybody scrambled to find somewhere to sit that wasn't bloody or covered in other unidentifiable substances. Eventually we all found a spot, sitting the best we could with our injuries.

"Since you all obviously don't understand what's going on, let me take advantage of this opportunity and break it down for you."

I looked at Derek and Michael, feeling immensely guilty. Me and just about everyone else in the room. I didn't want them to find out like this. Surely, they wondered where they were, but we lost precious time fighting instead of trying to come up with a plan. I felt like a dick.

"Michael and Derek. They didn't tell you, did they?" The voice stopped to cackle at the combination of confusion and fright on both boys' faces.

"They didn't! But I will. You are all here because you simply can't get along. You fight and argue. You all constantly talk shit, but that's all over now. In one hour and ten minutes, peace must be made. Failure to do so will lead to death. If time is up and peace is made, you will then fight for not only yours, but everyone else's lives. Ronnie and Craig, look around. You've started this. But now I'm ending it. Everything ends today. Whether it be the rivalry, or your lives. Your choice."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter to make up for the fact that I didn't post yesterday. I know, I know. But a really bad storm knocked out my power for a bit, and then the wifi was kinda shakey.

And then I didn't wake up until five today. Yeah, I know. It's bad. Yeeeah.

Anyhow, thanks for the comments. I love you guys. :*

Question: Are any of you guys going/went to Warped Tour this summer?