Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Intro

"Yeah….I know I know, opportunity of a life time i get it…I'm really sorry lyss….I'll see you soon..love you", I sighed, hanging up on my best friend. I fixed my hair one last time in the mirror before i grabbed my suitcases and left my suite in New York for the last time for a while. A new beginning is just what I need, I smiled as I drove myself to the airport.

About 3 hours later I found myself being woken up by the man sitting next to me on the plane as the flight attendant came over the speaker. "Thank you for flying American Airlines, you have no safely reached Chicago. Enjoy your stay".

I hopped off the plan, grabbed my bags and went to look for my ride. My brother Corey was supposed to be picking me up.

I was about to call him and complain about him being late when I felt someone bear hug me.

"LEX", I heard my brothers familiar voice say as he hugged me. "Cor I've missed you so much", I said smiling and hugging him back. "You look so old", he said letting me go and looking at me. "I guess that's what 5 years without seeing my brother does", I said laughing lightly.

"So big bad hockey player now huh", I asked punching him in his arm. "Big bad model huh", he said messing with my hair. "Actually I was an angel so I wouldn't say I was bad", I said laughing. "I still can't believe I saw my little sister on the Victorias Secret Fashion Show, I don't know how I felt about all my buddies staring at you like teenage boys", he said. "You told them you had a sister", I asked surprised. "They all know I have a sister, I just made sure to distract them when you're name came up on the screen. So they know you as my kid sister,not my model sister". "Good", I said smiling.

I always hated meeting new people, especially when they knew I was the newest Angel for Victorias Secret, people always had different opinions on the show. Some people loved it, and others dubbed me as a slut. And guys seemed to think I was easy. I wasn't one to care much about what people thought about me, but it was still pretty awkward. I was glad to have a new start in Chicago where anyone barely knew me.

"So Sidney Crosby lex….are you fucking stupid", my brother said, sounding like a normal protective older brother. "Yeah obviously. Please lets not bring him up. But if the Hawks ever play the penguins…please have one of you friends check him hard for me". "Glady", he said opening the door for me.

About an hour later we arrived in Chicago, in front of the Trump Towers. I smiled to myself, looking at how far me and my brother both had come.

My dad died before I was born, but Corey was old enough to remember him a little. When I was 7 and Corey was 13, my mom left. She said me and Corey were to bad and she couldn't handle it anymore. I remember the day barely.

Growing up, Corey made me pretty tough, always wrestling with me. One day we were playing football, and I threw the ball and it broke our moms office window, that set her off the edge. Soon later my mom was gone and my grandma was at our house. She told us to pack our bags and that me and Corey were gonna have a sleepover at her and grandpas house…we ended up living there until we were ready to leave. My grandma was the one who put Corey in hockey, to make him not mourn over my mom, and grandma put me in dance. I guess we both put all of our built up hurt and anger into our sports, and we both became really good. Soon, Corey was drafted to the NHL Blackhawks in Chicago, and he left New York. I was accepted into Juliard for dance, so I stayed in New york. Soon later, I met a modeling scout for VS and she asked me if I would be interested in modeling for PINK. I was, even though I was weary if it was a spam or not, but I went and soon later I did more shoots and I was invited to be an Angel.

"Got it", my brother asked me. "Wait what, sorry Cor I was kinda spacing out", I said smiling. "As always", he said laughing, "Anyways, my suites huge and I'm barely home during season, so you can just stay with me until you really get settled. It'll basically me like having your own place". "Ah Cor you're the best", I said leaning over and hugging my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh hi guys:) This is just an intro so its pretty boring, but I'll be updating more tonight, let me know what you think