Status: In progress

When Darkness Falls...

Chapter 10

Rylie’s POV

I awake the next morning in Randall’s bed, wearing only my underwear and bra. I look over at Randall, who’s still asleep. His smooth chest was bare and he hand one arm tossed over his eyes. I scooted closer and run my fingers down his chest. I watched his reaction as I slowly moved my hand down farther.

“I wouldn’t go any farther if I were you.” His voice whispered.

I froze.

“Uh…. I don’t know what you’re talking about…?” I said, meekly.

He chuckled and looked down at me. I grinned like an innocent child and he shook his head. He turned so he was on his side, facing me and I scooted closer, resting my head on his arm and wrapping my arms around his waist.

“You just enjoy testing the waters, don’t you?” he growls low in my ear.

I shiver and that’s when I notice something hard against my stomach. He looks at me and smirks, his eyes filling with lust. I bite my lip and grin sheepishly. Before I can say anything, I’m on my back and pinned to the bed with him on top of me.

“You better be careful, kid.” He whispers huskily in my ear. “I did the right thing once, but if you keep doing what you’re doing, I won’t be so sensitive next time.”

I shiver and he gets up. That feeling of disappointment from yesterday morning in the bathroom is back and I sigh softly.

He goes to take a shower and I get up, locating my clothes and dressing before walking out and rummaging through the bags of clothes. I pick out an outfit and a pair of underwear and bra. I turn around to see Fungus staring at me, well, more so the undergarments I have in my arms.

“Did he help you-?”

I laugh.

“No, he waited outside the store while I grabbed these.” I said, giggling.

He nods and blushes red before going into the kitchen and making breakfast. I giggle and head back to Randall’s room. He’s out of the shower and dressed when I walk in. He looks up and smirks at me.

“Sorry, kid, you came too late this time.” He says, ruffling my hair. “Maybe next time”

I blush and head to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower I get dressed and join Randall and Fungus at the table. We ate in silence for a little while before Fungus cleared his throat.

“So are you guys uh….together now?” he asked.

We looked at each other and shrugged.

“If she wants to be” Randall replied.

They both looked at me expectantly. I blushed and smiled, nodding. He smiled back and took my hand, squeezing it softly.

After our little bit of an awkward breakfast, we hung around the house, watching movies, playing games and other random things.
Fungus retired to bed early that night and the minute he shut his door, he grabbed me and pulled me on his lap. He smashed his lips on mine, running his fingers through my hair and pulling. I moaned softly and he growled low, kissing down my jaw line to my neck. I gasped softly as he ran his tongue over the crook of my neck. He smirked and bit softly. I moaned loud and gripped his arms. He chuckled and kissed me softly.

“Shhh….” He whispered.

I giggled

“sorry…”

He picked me up and we headed to his room. We collapsed on the bed, kissing feverishly. He pulls my shirt up and off as well as my shorts and sits back, admiring the view.

“I like the new lingerie.” He says, nodding in approval.

I had put on the sexiest lingerie I had bought the other day, which wasn’t all that sexy. It consisted of lacy panties and a lace push up bra.
I grin and pull him closer, kissing him hard and pulling off his tshirt and basketball shorts. I grab his hips and pull them against mine, earning a growl from him.

“watch it, kid.” He warns, smirking. “You don’t know what you’re getting into.”

I bite my lip and decide to try something. I flip us over and climb on top of him. He eyes me curiously but doesn’t object. I kiss his neck all over until I earn a moan from him. I grin and attack that spot, biting and sucking until I’m satisfied with the hickey I have given him. I grin and he chuckles, shaking his head. I kiss down to his chest, then his stomach and then to the edge of his boxers. He tenses slightly

“I’m warning you.” He says, huskily. “If you start anything… you’re finishing it.”

I shiver and nod before biting my lip and pulling his boxers off.

Holy shit….

My eyes grew wide and I looked up at Randall, blushing. He smirks and shrugs.

“I warned you.” Is all he says

I wrap my fingers around as far as I can and look nervously at Randall. He nods encouragingly and I continue.

Randall’s POV
I watch as she struggles to wrap her hand around my dick. She would look at me every few minutes and I’d nod. She was so cute, so innocent. She started to move her hand up and down, nervously. I nod again, giving her encouragement. It felt nice, she’d get better. After a few minutes I watched her lick her lips and move her head slowly down towards me. I watched curiously. This was going to be interesting. She opened her mouth and I shivered. I defiantly wanted this. I was curious to see how much she could fit in that little mouth of hers. She slowly slid her mouth down the tip, farther and farther and farther. I gasped and shivered and watched in amazement as she fit all 8 inches into her mouth. Then she started moving.

Oh. Holy. Shit. I gasped and moaned as she licked, sucked and moved her head up and down. I gripped the sheets underneath us as she picked up speed. I couldn’t believe for a second that she was new at this.
Rylie’s POV
I knew I was doing it right because of the way he was reacting. It wasn’t easy fitting all of him inside my mouth, let alone moving. I did the best I could and decided to go faster. He moaned and gasped, gripping the sheets harder.

“R-Rylie” He gasped out, but didn’t finish before he came in my mouth.

Randall’s POV
I had tried to warn her but I couldn’t speak; though it was sexy to watch it drip out of her mouth. She swallowed and licked up the rest before climbing up and lying beside me. I smirked.

“You’ve never done that before?”

She shook her head, nervously.

“Does it show?” she asked, biting her lip.

I shook my head.

“Not one bit.”
“you’re just saying that.”
“Nope. I’ve never had a girl that can fit all of it in their mouth.”

Rylie’s POV
He was really telling the truth. I grinned and he chuckled, kissing me hard.

“You were amazingly good.” He said, stroking my cheek.

I blushed.
He climbed on top of me and smirked.

“Now it’s my turn.” He whispered huskily.

“what do you-“ I gasped as his hand rubbed against me.

He smirked again and kissed my neck, licking and biting at the crook of my neck. I moaned softly and shivered. He pulled on the front of my bra where the clasp was and it popped open. He eyed my chest hungrily and I turned red. He played with my chest leaving hickeys all over. I didn’t feel his hand move my underwear until I felt his finger inside. I gasped and moaned out. He covered my mouth, chuckling.

“Shhh….You’re going to wake Fungus.”

He slides his finger in and out. I moan and gasp. I’ve never felt anything like this. It felt so good. He slides his finger out and I watch as he licks it clean, making me shiver. He slides my panties off and that’s when we both notice the sun’s gone down. He changes into his monster form, but that doesn’t stop him. He kisses down my stomach and then lower and lower until I feel his tongue against my opening. I gasp and clutch the sheets as he slides his tongue in. I moan loud and tilt my head back.

Randall’s POV
I reach up and cover her mouth but it doesn’t muffle the sound much so I slide a finger into her mouth. Her lips close around it and she starts to lick and suck on it. I shiver. I watch her reactions as I slide my tongue in and out of her. She is by far the sexiest girl I have ever been with. I can feel her start to tense up slightly and I move faster, using my thumb to rub her clit. This makes her go insane. I feel her tighten and she gasps. Licking up all her cum. She shivers.
I lie next to her and pull her close, kissing her forehead.
She smiles softly and her face is a little flushed.

“Did you enjoy it?” I ask her.

She blushed and nodded, her eyelids start to lower. I chuckle.

“Go to sleep, Rylie.” I whisper.

She nods and closes her eyes, snuggling up to me. I brush her hair from her face and smile before following suit and drifting off as well.
Rylie’s POV
I wake up the next morning, wrapped in Randall’s arms. I smile and kiss him softly.
“Hey…” I whisper.
“mmm…” he mutters.
“We gotta get up.” I tell him.

He groans in response. I giggle and untangle myself from his arms and getting up. Putting on my bra and undies, I fill the bucket he used on me the day before and held it above my head.

“You have one last chance to get up, Randall.” I warn.

He grunts in response.

“Okayyyy” I say, biting my lip. “You asked for it!”

He rolls over and looks up at me, confused.

“what-“

I dump the bucket of water on him. He gasps and jumps up. I giggle and back away as he focuses on me, walking slowly towards me. Soon, I’m back into a wall, grinning sheepishly.

“You are SO going to get it for that, kid.” He says, grinning evilly.

I bite my lip, nervously. He picks me up and throws me into the bathtub, turning the shower on and shutting the door.

Randall’s POV
I laugh as I hear her screams as the icy water hits her. I go to my dresser to get clothes. I get dressed and I hear the shower turn off. Rylie comes out in a towel, glaring at me. I chuckle.

“Decide to take a shower?”
“I had to find some way to get warm.” She countered.
I chuckle and pull her into a kiss. I go grab her some clothes and leave while she changes. We’re up early, so I decide to make breakfast. Fungus comes out of his room, ready for work and starts the coffee maker.

“Good morning, Randall.” He says cheerfully. “You’re up early.”
“yep, Rylie woke me up.” I say. “With a cold bucket of water.”

Fungus chuckles and grabs his cup, sitting at the table.

“I gotta say, you had it coming.” He replies.
“Of course he did.” Rylie says.

I turn to look at her in the outfit I picked out: dark skinny jeans that hug her curves, a strapless, purple top with a black skin tight blazer on top. Complete with a purple necklace and purple heels. She also pulled her hair into a clip, completing the look.

I finish breakfast and we all eat. I lean over and whisper in her ear.

“You look sexy”

She shivers and blushes.

After breakfast, we head to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and suggestions appreciated!!! Criticism welcomed!

Guys, I was really nervous posting this chapter xP