‹ Prequel: Just a Fool

Gravity

Something always brings me back to you

I sighed as I smiled up at the man that hovered over my body. Chris had one hand on the side of my head, the other at my waist and I didn’t stop myself as I thought that this was how it was supposed to be—this is what it should feel like.

I ran my hands along his chest, feeling every muscle I could touch with my fingers tips. Chris stated into my eyes and I wondered what he was thinking. “What are you thinking?” I whispered, afraid to wake up anyone in the house. We were staying at Zacky’s and Mel’s because she was due any day now and Zack was away for some quick shows—they currently replaced Mike with Arin, who may have not been Jimmy, but he was great at what he did.

“You.” He murmured back a smirk playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes and chuckled hiding my fluttering heart. He took his index finger and traced my face with it until he reached my lips, where he outlined them.

I breathed a sigh of content and let his lips found my own. All I wanted to do right now was wrap myself up in him, to drown myself in him. She knew he wanted it too. I was almost sure he’d catch me, too, if I were ever to fall.

I was completely head of heels for him.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I granted him access and our tongues danced together. I then turned so that I was straddling him now. I grinned as I broke the kiss and sat up. I ran my hands down his chest again and reached his boxers, where I snapped at the elastic with a giggle, my eyes suggesting what I was thinking—what I was almost positive he was thinking, too.

I teased him, and he knew it as his blue eyes lit up. “Tease.” He said playfully before he took control again and flipped me onto my back. I only grinned.

“But you love me anyways,” I said with a chuckle as I pulled at his boxers. He laughed and it caused my head to swirl with joy and my heart to fill with love.

“Too much.” He muttered before attaching his lips to mine, his hands running down my sides to my waist, where the bottom of my t-shirt came to rest. As he gently nipped at my bottom lip, his large hands slipped under my shirt, causing goose bumps to rise all over my skin.

When we pulled it away it was to remove my shirt and it left me completely exposed, but I knew that even though it was dark, the moon was shining through the open window and I knew he could see every detail—even it wasn’t the first time he had seen me naked and exposed.

My cheeks turned a soft shade of pink. I watched as Chris took in my body, all the cuts and bruises I had endured during my kidnapping nearly six months ago. Chris ran his fingers along the marks on my breasts, and I knew that it was reminding him. “Evie,” He whispered. “It’s only been six months…”

I shook my head. “It’s okay,” I murmured. “I want yo-,” My sentence was cut off as a loud scream pierced the house. Shocked, Chris hopped off me and I jumped out of bed. I pulled on my shirt and ran to the door and yanked it open, running to the stairs and down into the living room. My heart was pounding in my chest as I went in search of the voice.

I walked into the kitchen to see Mel standing there, a box of OJ in her hand. I looked at her and her eyes went to her feet, where I followed to see water dripping down her legs. “Either I just seriously pissed my pants, or my water just broke.” I grinned at my sister and shouted.

“Chris! Grab her bag and hurry—the baby is on his way!”

Image


I held onto Mel’s hand as Doctor Kolinsky coaxed her. “Push, Mel!” She said and I felt her hand squeeze tighter as I breathed with her. Ashley wiped at her face, her being the only one in there with us besides the phone on speaker. Zacky was on the line and he encouraged her through it.

Come on, baby, do what the doctor says: I know you can do it.” He said. I grinned down at my sister, who was sweating like crazy. She let out a whimper.

“Why did I say okay to natural birth?” She shouted out and turned her head to the phone. “Zack!” She cried out in anger, “I am choking you from a fucking distance, do you hear me? CHOKING!”

I hid my laughter as Zacky answered. “I love you too, baby!”

“That’s it, Mel!” The Doctor said. “I can see the head!” She said gleefully. “Would you like to see?” One of the nurses helped Mel into a sitting position.

“Oh my god!” She said as she fell back against her pillows. I laughed at her face as she looked up at me. Ashley was beside her and her face scrunched up.

“That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen!”

Mel, the doctor, the nurse and I laughed. Cries filled up our dying laughter and I looked over to the Doc, who was looking at me with bright eyes. “Do the honor, Aunt Evelyn?” She asked, handing me a pair of scissors. She held my nephew and I couldn’t help but grin as I cut the cord.

“Looks like it is going to be Little James after all, Mel!” I gushed as the baby was taken away to get cleaned.

On the line I heard whooping and ‘Congrats, Dad!’ as I came to sit by my sister, who was weeping. I put my hand to her forehead and wiped at the sweat before looking over at Ashley, who was grinning ear-to-ear.

The nurse came over with Jimmy, his small body wrapped in a blanket. “Congratulations, mommy!” The doctor said, her lips formed into a grin. Even though the baby was crying, I could still hear his voice loud and clear—I could never forget it, since I’ve spent most of my life listening to it as if it were the soundtrack to my life. “Vengeance,” Matt said, “Are you fucking crying?”

Shut up, Shads!

I ignored the banter as Mel took my nephew in her arms. She stared down in the baby’s eyes—you wouldn’t be able to tell the color of them just yet, but I’m thinking they’re going to be and awful like Zacky's. “Zachary.” She cried out. “He’s so beautiful.”

I heard a grunt and Zack replied. “Just like his momma, I’m betting.” I looked over at Ashley, who was awestruck.

“He is the most handsome little boy I have ever seen.” Ashley agreed. I grinned at her.

“I couldn’t agree more, Ash.” I said. “Mel?” She looked up at me, her brown eyes warm with motherly affection. “I think you and Lord Tubby-ton created the next Edward Cullen.” Ashley and I laughed hysterically as Zacky cried out.

Don’t you fucking start, Evelyn!” He shouted.

Mel grinned up at me and Ashley. “I’m so glad you two are here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, the first installment to the sequel! I hope it was okay for the first time <3

Comment, subscribe, all those goodies! <3