Status: I'm back mother***ers

Diary of an Unorthadox Pedophile

September 27

Cherokee Williams was in class today, and let me say that I almost ripped someone's head off. She had a black eye, and I could tell it wasn't the kind that you get from falling ino something. My darling Cherokee had been hit. I've gotten into enough fights to be able to tell the difference. It was hard to hide my initial shock. Nothing that ugly should blemish such a lovely face. Anytime someone would look at her too long, she would send them a look that basically said "fuck off." That's what she said to me when I kept her after class and asked her what happened. This time I was stern with her. I told her that she's not allowed to talk to me that way, and I wanted to help her with whoever she was dealing with.

"You can't."

She left after that. I heard a couple of kids talking in the hall a little while later saying that her dad or brother or someone had hit her. My blood almost fucking boiled over. Now I'm sitting in my car seething.

Jules has called me four times today, but I'm not going to answer. I don't want her back, and if she's missing anything, I'm not giving it back. Maybe I'm just way too upset right now, but I'm shaking. I haven't eaten since early this morning, and it's already almost 4. I think my blood sugar is low (Or just really high for being pissed). That's all I have to write for now, but if I don't write again tomorrow then I'll probably be in jail for letting my anger out on some poor soul.