Welcome to Anna's World

Chapter 12 - Friday Night

„So it is die Katze in German, but in French it is le chat?” Jenny asked with an almost horrified expression. I nodded, relieved, that she understood. “That does not make any sense. “ She murmured and continued. “I mean, why is the cat in German feminine but in French it is masculine?” I shrugged and tried to explain that you couldn’t compare those two languages with each other, because they had different roots. “So I have to just learn it by heart?” She asked further probably hoping I would say no, and release her with a rule of the articles in languages, like you always use the in English. Instead I explained her how I always learn vocabulary in a language. “I use these little cards where you write the word in your mother language on one side and the same word but in the foreign language on the other side. “It is a bit of a diligent routine piece of work but it helps a lot. I can memorize the words like that way better and also know them still after the test.” She frowned but set to work already. That was when my mind went elsewhere. It went straight to Nicky and our movie night that evening. He also wanted to show me his drumming skills, I really wondered if he was any good.

“Hello! Earth to Anna!” Jenny tore me out of my daydream by waving her hand in front of me up and down. My head snapped in her direction and I looked at her questioningly. “I was wondering if you were doing anything special tonight. Because you know, it is Friday night, are you going out or something?” She bombarded me. “Nicky invited me over to his house for a movie night.” I told her not being sure if telling her the truth was such a good idea or not. But hey she was pretty nice to me as well in the past 24 hours so I went for it. "Ohhh, that is a date!" she squealed. "No it is not! We are just friends." I exclaimed laughing at her. She looked back at me with a mischievous grin. After a while of quiet studying she spoke up again. "So, what are you going to wear?" I answered honestly. "Uhhhm I am not sure yet." Her eyes lit up. "Should I help you?" -"No." I answered simply. But 2 minutes later I changed my mind. "Fine." She squealed again. I partly said yes because I wanted to create a positive and happy mood between us and partly because I really had no clue what to wear.

"So I want it to be casual, since it is not a date, but still not too casual like for school." I told her, she nodded and opened my closet. Only about 30 seconds later she pulled out a complete outfit and set it on the bed. It was a cute blue long shirt with short puffy sleeves, a grey short vest and some black skinny jeans with holes on the knees. She pointed at it and went: "This is casual, because 'I just threw it on even though I know that I look stunningly cute and sweet in it'." I smiled and just replied a small thank you. She smiled back and we headed back to the desk to continue with our work.

Shortly after Jenny went home it was time for dinner. After cleaning the dishes, Papa excitedly questioned: "So, when will we meet your date?" - "He is not my date!" I exclaimed loudly. I could see Dad snicker with his hand in front of his mouth. "Why did you change your clothes, if he is not your date?" Papa snickered now. I did not react the slightest to his comment and just replied: "He will be here at seven." All of us looked at the clock. It was 6.55. Dad went to sit next to Papa and put his arm around him. For a while nothing happened, until I broke the silence. "Oh my God, please do not embarrass me!" I practically pleaded them. Now Dad burst out into laughter until there was a ring of the doorbell and I jumped up. I almost ran to the door wanting to get this over with as quick as possible. I opened the door and there he was, staring at me with an almost terrified look which I returned.

I pulled him in and we hugged. “This is awkward.” He mumbled into my hair. “I know”, I replied just as quiet. We walked into the living room, me tugging on his right sleeve and him looking shyly forward.

“Uhhhm-m H-h-hello-o”, Nicky stuttered out as we stood in front of my parents, me hiding half behind him and still tugging on his sleeve. Clearly Nicky hated awkward situations as much as I did. He noticed then that I was still behind him and nudged me forward. We looked at each other for a brief moment and he slowly added towards my parents: “It is nice to meet you… both.” After another weird moment, they finally stood up and came to greet Nicky with a hug. While Dad and Nicky hugged Papa exchanged a small smile with me. Then he too went to hug Nicky and added “It is nice to meet you, too. I like your shirt.” Nicky’s face turned crimson red, because he was indeed wearing a band shirt by Rockets, Papa’s band.

“You got your phone?” Papa double checked with me for the seventh time. I nodded (for the seventh time). Finally a satisfied “okay” slipped out of his mouth. “Are you here with your car?”Dad questioned Nicky meanwhile. “No, turns out I live a few houses nearby.”
They brought us finally to the door. “You got everything?”Papa asked me again. I nodded. “Bring her home by 10.30.” Dad said. “Have fun!”Papa added.

As soon as we were out of the door and on the sidewalk, we both sighed out loud. “Oh my God, that was so awkward!” I breathed out, happy to be out of that situation. He nodded. Then I laughed. “You really had to wear a Rockets shirt?” –“I honestly didn’t think about it” he responded, putting his hands up in defense. “Yeah right”, I told him, still giggling. We walked in silence, but it wasn’t uncomfortable. Shortly before we entered his home, I asked: “Are your parents home?” He shook his head no. My Dad is on a business travel, he won’t be back until Sunday night. And uhmm…” he hesitated. “My Mum uhh…they are divorced, so she does not live here with us anymore.” He shyly looked at the floor. We were standing in the kitchen now. “Uhhm, would you like to have some iced tea?” I nodded, smiling, knowing from tasting his iced tea at school before, that they were the best iced teas in the world. He smiled too, went to the fridge and poured us both a glass.

After quietly sipping our teas, I popped the question that I was saving for far too long now. "Can I see your drums?". He hesitated, but as soon as he saw my wide smile he smirked and took my hand. He lead me upstairs and stopped in front of a door, which was covered in posters. Like the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me, which made my stupidly wide grin even wider when I saw his room. You could not see any bits of walls, because they were all covered up with band posters. I recognized the guys from Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Pierce The Veil, Mötley Crüe, Guns N' Roses, Black Sabbath and my parents. In one corner of the room was the drum set placed. It was not as big as my Dad's but it still looked very cool. Around it were several lights and a few cameras on tripods. I went over to them and looked back at Nicky questioningly pointing at them. "What are those for?". He hesitated again. I guess it's difficult for him to talk about himself. Funny, I have that same problem. "I cover songs, then film myself playing them and then I upload them on youtube." He said all in one breath. "That's cool." I replied honestly. In the other corner of his bedroom was the bed and a closet.

We ended up sitting on his bed still sipping on our iced teas. I took a closer look to the posters, especially the ones with my parents on them. My eye caught one particularly. It was a poster of Rockets, when they probably were a bit younger. I giggled, which caused Nicky to snap out of his daze and look at me surprisingly. I just pointed at my Dad in that poster still giggling. Nicky followed my gaze and started snickering. "The fashion was great back then." He laughed what made me laugh as well. We watched the movie "Nightmare before Christmas" combined with more iced tea and popcorn. Afterwards I wanted to know something else, that has been bothering me for a while.
"So, where do you know my parents bands from?". He smiled. "I don't know. Through the internet, I guess. I mean there's like tons of videos of them on YouTube." - "Really?"

Nicky didn't reply, but ran upstairs and came down again in record time. He shut the TV down and opened up his laptop, which he has been carrying under his arm. For the rest of the evening we watched my parents on YouTube and laughed at them hysterically. Eventually I asked him. "So how many Rockets shirts do you own?". He chuckled. "Why, do you want one?" - "I was just wondering, because I have seen you in at least three different ones already. This one included." I pointed at his chest. He put his head in a crooked position, looking up to the ceiling as if counting. Then he suddenly stood up walking towards the stairs. I followed him back up to his room. He opened his closet and threw out shirt after shirt. Turns out that he owns exactly 6 shirts with Papa's band.
I raised my eyebrows at him smiling. "What? I really like that band, okay?!" . He replied in a funny, mocking, somehow defending way.

"When you asked, if I wanted one, was that a real offer?" I asked hesitantly.

I was sad, when it was time to return home. Time just flew by faster than I wanted it to. By the look of Nicky's eyes, he was thinking the same. He excused himself while I tied my shoes. Shortly after he came back with a folded paper in his hands. He handed it to me. I wanted to unfold it, but he stopped me. "Not until you're home." I frowned but turned it into a smile, when I saw his. The folded paper and the shirt he has given me in my hands we walked back.

We stopped outside the front door. We decided to exchange phone numbers, just to stay in touch over the long week end. We hugged, said our goodbyes and parted ways.

Dad's point of view:
Annie entered the front door last night at precisely 10.30. Without further due she went to bed smiling. After tucking her in like every evening, I went back downstairs where my husband was awaiting me. I leaned in the doorway crossing my arms watching him as he was zoning out again, his gaze being drifted away. I didn't move or made a sound, but soon he looked over to me and smirked. He slowly stood up and made his way to me. I didn't know if he was shaking his hips so seductively while walking on purpose or not. Either way, I fell for it and put my hands on them as soon as he reached me.

"Have you put her to bed?". He asked me while putting his arms over my shoulders around my neck. I nodded hypnotized by those beautiful eyes looking up into mine. He nodded as well then averted his gaze and went upstairs.

It took me a while to realize what had happened. I looked in the direction where he went, but he has already gone. I pouted but followed him. Truth is, we hadn't had sex since we got Anna. We could have done it before, when she was with Nicky, but John was too paranoid, that they will come home earlier as planned and might walk into us. I mean I am not complaining, our relationship, well marriage, is not build on sex. But still. It would be nice to have some every now and then. So what was that with the seductive walk before? Maybe it wasn't intended after all.

Finally I got to our bedroom, finding it empty. I stared at the empty bed, until I heard the bathroom door open and close. John was walking past me looking at me briefly. He sat down on the sheets and looked at me expectantly. "You coming to bed?". He asked. I couldn't help but staring at him. He was wearing a dark violet, silky, long lingerie top and some black lace panties. "Ryan?" He put his head in a crooked position. I debated with myself, if I should just go for it or ask him first. I went for the last one.

"What are you wearing?". - "Oh, everything else was dirty and it's pretty warm in here anyway." He answered truthfully, almost innocently. Fuck. His innocence was always a big turn on for me. Especially when he wears stuff like that. He turned around to me again getting face to face with my erection poking through my pants. He looked up at my face and stated. "We cannot have sex now." I looked down at him with pleading eyes, whimpering. He sighed.

I took of all of my clothes until I was just in my boxers, crawled into bed next to John and shut the lights. "I'm sorry for putting you under pressure." I said and kissed his head. "I'm sorry too." He mumbled back. "For being difficult." We hugged and soon after were in the spooning position. Before I could drift into sleep John spoke up. "Ryan?" - "Yeah?" I replied. "You still have a huge erection. Are you going to take care of that?" He stated. I got up but not before placing my hand on his butt squeezing it and kissing my lovers cheek.

After I took care of myself in our bathroom, I came back to take my position next to my love. I carefully pulled him in my arms again, thinking he was already asleep. I was taken aback though when I heard him chuckle quietly. "What's so funny?" I wondered. "Nothing. I'm just flattered that I still can get you hard by wearing these things and being innocent." I nudged his rips playfully but not much longer after we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long :S