Status: I know Tyler Seguin got traded to the Dallas Stars, but I started this fanfic before it was announced. In my story, he will still play as a Bruin.

Becoming Mrs. Seguin

Chapter 17- His Wild Side

I went out to dinner with Tyler, Brad, and Milan after practice. We ate at this one Chinese restaurant downtown that was really good. The guys had huge appetites, especially Milan. When I was only on my second plate of food, he had already been through four.

Once we finished eating, Milan went home to spend time with his family. Tyler and Brad said that they were planning to meet up with some friends at a nearby club. They told me to come along with them. To be honest, clubbing was probably one of my biggest dislikes. I'd much rather go for a swim at the beach instead.

There wasn't anything else to do though, so I decided to just go with them. It probably wouldn't be that bad, anyways. When we arrived at the club, I could already hear the pounding music coming from inside. Tyler told the security guard that I was a close friend of his and then he let us in. It was one of those exclusive clubs with a VIP lounge and full bar.

"Hey Tyler, who's with you?", one blonde guy sitting at a table asked.

"Christine. She was at the beach with me the other day, remember?", Tyler answered.

"Oh yeah. Nice to meet you, I'm Nick," he said to me in a friendly tone.

"It's a pleasure. Are you a friend of Tyler's?", I asked him.

"We've been buds since he first moved here," he replied with a grin.

Tyler introduced me to the rest of his friends then he went to buy some drinks. A bunch of girls that were standing nearby immediately rushed over to him, asking for pictures and autographs. I just stared at them in disgust. The shorts that they wore barely covered their butts and you could literally see their boobs hanging out of their tops. They all looked like puck sluts to me.

It felt like forever until Tyler finally came back with the drinks. He had gotten beers for him and his friends and a fruity cocktail for me. We all sat there talking, which was quite difficult to do since the pounding bass was so loud. After Tyler and Brad had gone through their fifth beer, they both were pretty drunk.

"Hey, do you wanna dance?", Tyler yelled over the music.

"I think I'll just stay here. You go right ahead," I told him with a smile.

David Guetta's 'Play Hard' was blaring over the speakers as Tyler and Brad stumbled onto the dance floor. Now I saw why they were the Bruins' party animals. I looked over at Nick and we both laughed. He decided to go join them and eventually, I was the only one left at the table. Dancing just wasn't my thing.

The girls from earlier surrounded Tyler and one even started to grind up on him. My eyes widened when he suddenly began to peel his shirt off, throwing it somewhere across the dance floor. Everyone whistled and hollered at the sight of Tyler Seguin shirtless. I mean, I couldn't help but stare at him myself.

He chugged down another beer and then started dancing with Brad on top of a table. They both ended up falling because it tipped over, but the girls caught them before they could hit the ground. It was absolutely hilarious. Tyler looked over and gave me a goofy grin before going back to grinding with other girls.

Later on, I got up and went to use the bathroom downstairs. Tonight was definitely one of the most interesting nights that I've ever had. Seeing Tyler and Brad drunk cracked me up. When I walked back upstairs, my eyes searched the dance floor for Tyler, but he wasn't there. Where could he have gone?

It was getting really late and I just wanted to go to bed. I decided to go back to the table that I was sitting at and wait for Tyler, only to find a couple sitting there having a hot make-out session. They had their hands all over each other and the guy wasn't even wearing a shirt. Wait a minute...

"Tyler?!", I exclaimed.

Tyler quickly pulled away from the girl he was kissing and looked up at me.

"Oh hey. Where have you been?", he slurred.

"Can we leave yet?", I asked with a hint of irritation.

"Here, take the keys to my car," he said, reaching into his pocket. "I'll just get a ride home later."

Tyler handed me his keys then went back to making out with that puck slut of a girl. I just stood there in disbelief. Did he seriously want me to drive all by myself back to his place? And in his car too? What on earth was he thinking?

I groaned in exasperation then walked away from him, heading out of the club. It felt so good to be outside, without any music blaring in my ears. I don't know why, but seeing Tyler and that girl made me really angry. For god's sake, they probably didn't even know each other. I decided to just forget about them. Besides, it wasn't like he and I were dating or anything. He can hook up with whoever he wants.

Looking for Tyler's BMW was extremely difficult since it was so dark out. I finally found it parked next to a convertible. Once I got into the driver's seat, I searched the GPS system for his address. It was easy because he had labeled it, 'Home'. When I got on the freeway, I rolled the car windows all the way down, letting the wind blow through my hair.

Did Tyler let people drive his BMW often, or was I the first one to? He probably just wasn't thinking straight because of all the alcohol. Never in my eighteen years of living have I ever driven a car as nice as this, and I was enjoying it a lot. Thank goodness I wasn't a reckless driver. Who knows what Tyler would do to me if I ran his precious baby into a tree...

Around 1 in the morning, I arrived at Tyler's apartment. My overnight bag was in the car trunk so I went to grab it. When I got to his room, I unlocked the door and switched the lights on. Fred was nowhere to seen, so it was just me. A chocolate brown lab suddenly came out from one of the bedrooms.

Marshall!

I had heard all about Tyler's famous dog and here I was, actually seeing him in person. He barked then quickly ran over, knocking me off my feet. I felt his tongue lap at my cheek, making me giggle. Marshall sure was friendly.

"Nice to meet you too, boy," I said, giving him a pat on the head.

He got off of me and I went to set Tyler's keys on the kitchen counter, along with my bag. Then, I turned off the lights. All I needed right now was some sleep. The couch looked pretty comfortable, so I decided to lay there for the night. To my surprise, Marshall joined me.

In just a couple of days, I had been able to see both sides of Tyler Seguin. The kind, understanding one, and the wild, crazy one. I much preferred the first one, because that was the Tyler that had caught my interests in the first place. I really wished he was here right now. As Marshall and I drifted off to sleep, I thought to myself, was it possible that I had feelings for Tyler?

Tyler's POV

My friend, Nick, gave me a ride home because I couldn't find my car anywhere in the parking lot of the club. Did someone steal it or something? I owned three other cars, but that BMW meant everything to me. It was the first car I had ever bought after I joined the Bruins.

When Nick dropped me off, I was stunned to see my car parked on the opposite side of the apartment building. That's when I suddenly remembered...Christine had driven it home from the club because I told her to. My head was pounding from all the alcohol as I went up the stairs to get to my room.

Man, what the hell was wrong with me? I should've just gone home with Christine when she had asked to, but instead, I made her drive back here all by herself. What type of friend was I? If something were to have happened to her, I don't know what I'd do.

When I reached my room, I realized that I didn't have my keys with me. They were inside with Christine. Hopefully, she was still awake, but I highly doubted it. Freddy had said that he'd be back home from his friend's at around 2, and it was already 3. I knocked on the door and he opened it moments later.

"Dude, why is there a-". Freddy stopped midsentence to look me up and down. "Where the hell is your shirt?", he asked.

"I kind of lost it back at the club," I told him sheepishly, stepping inside.

Christine was fast asleep on the couch, with Marshall lying right next to her. Seeing her like that made me hate myself even more. She didn't come to Boston just to have me treat her like I did back at the club. And me being drunk was no excuse either. I quickly went to my bedroom to get a blanket for her and Marshall, and then I draped it over the both of them.

"That's Christine, isn't it?", Freddy finally spoke. I nodded my head. "She's very pretty, I'll tell you that."

"I know. She's got the greatest personality, too."

Freddy and I went into my room and I told him about what happened back at the club.

"You're such an asshole, Ty. I can't believe you made that poor girl drive here all alone in the middle of the night just so you could hook up with some slut," Freddy said with disapproval.

Once he went back to his room, I collapsed onto my bed and instantly dozed off. It'd probably be best if I just stayed away from clubs and drinking while Christine was here. All I wanted was for us to spend as much time together before she had to go back to Harvard. The first thing I'd do tomorrow morning was apologize to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N- I'm having a great time in California right now. I got to visit the Golden Gate Bridge yesterday, too. So what do you guys think will happen when Tyler apoligizes tomorrow? And will Christine admit her feelings towards him? Keep reading to find out.