Status: I know Tyler Seguin got traded to the Dallas Stars, but I started this fanfic before it was announced. In my story, he will still play as a Bruin.

Becoming Mrs. Seguin

Chapter 19- He's Mine

Thunder clapped in the distance as I stirred, unable to go back to sleep. It was nearing morning so I decided to just wake up. I turned around to be greeted by Tyler's smiling face. His arm still had a secure grip around my body. Waking up next to him made me feel content and safe at the same time.

"Did you sleep well?", he asked me.

"Very. So, do you have anything planned for today?"

"Brad's having a party at his place tonight. He's got a massive outdoor hot tub, too," Tyler replied.

"Sounds fun," I said with a smile.

That's when I remembered that I had forgotten to bring my swimsuit. I'll just buy one at the mall later.
We both got off the couch and Tyler went to shower. The weather sure didn't look promising. Hopefully it'd clear up in time for Brad's party. I decided to call my brother to see how he was doing with football camp.

"What's up lil sis?"

I pondered whether to tell Aaron about me and Tyler yet or wait until later. How would he react? I took a deep breath and opted to spill the news. The sooner the better, right?

"I'm dating Tyler Seguin," I confessed.

"Are you serious?! No way!", he exclaimed in disbelief. "Do mom and dad know?"

"No...," I said slowly.

"Christine, listen to me. Tyler is going to be nothing but trouble. I mean come on, he's a hot shot hockey player in the NHL. What makes you think he won't hurt you like Karl did?" Aaron objected, raising his voice.

"He's nothing like Karl!", I protested.

"How did this even happen?", he demanded.

"I ran into him at the beach a few days ago and we hung out. For god's sake Aaron, he remembered me from last winter. Doesn't that have to mean something?!" Silence overcame us both and all I could hear was the sound of Aaron's heavy breathing on the other end.

"Do you trust him?", he finally spoke.

"If I didn't, why would I even be dating him?", I replied coldly.

"Look, I'm sorry for making you angry. I just don't want to see my baby sister heartbroken again," he said with a sigh.

"It's ok. How's NFL camp?", I asked him, quickly changing the subject.

"Great. Our first game of the season is against the Packers in a few weeks."

At that moment, Tyler walked into the living room...with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His eyebrows were creased and he looked at me questioningly. My eyes widened at the sight and I had to blink my eyes to make sure they weren't deceiving me.

"Umm, I have to go. I'll talk to you later," I muttered to Aaron, setting my phone down. I headed over to Tyler, forcing myself not to stare at his abs.

"What's going on? I heard you yelling out here. Was that your ex on the phone?", Tyler asked.

"No, it was just my brother," I reassured. "He's training with the Colts right now."

"Your brother plays for the Colts?!", he exclaimed. I nodded. "Wow, he must be good. Hey, you still didn't tell me why you were yelling at him."

"I told Aaron how we were dating and he said that you'd end up hurting me like my ex did. It's not like all the guys in the world are cheaters. I know he's just looking out for me, but I can make my own decisions," I explained.

"I don't blame him. If any of my sisters went through what you did, I sure wouldn't want them around any guys for quite a while, too," he said.

I just wanted to wrap my arms around Tyler and hug him right then and there. He was so sweet and understanding. What more could you ask for in a guy? Marshall finally woke up and dashed over to us, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. I bent down to give him a pat when he began to tug on Tyler's towel. It dropped to the floor and I shrieked, quickly shielding my poor eyes with my hands.

"Oh my god, Tyler!"

"Shit!", Tyler exclaimed as he ran to the bathroom, stark naked. I laughed so hard, my eyes began to water.

He came back moments later with a pair of jeans and a black v-neck top, his face bright red from the incident earlier. I was way too close to having to come face to face with his...you know what.

"Sorry about that," Tyler apologized with a sheepish grin. I playfully punched his arm then went to go shower.

Since there was barely any food left in the fridge, we decided to go out for breakfast. First, Tyler wanted to drop Marshall off at Brad's so that he could watch over him while we were gone. I walked to the front porch with Tyler, Marshall trailing behind.

"Morning, Ty. Christine," Brad greeted when he opened the door for us, still in his pjs.

"Would you mind watching Marshall for me? Just for a few hours?", Tyler asked.

"No problem. You two have fun," Brad replied with a grin, winking at me.

"We will. See you tonight," I said. Tyler asked me where I liked to eat and I told him anywhere was fine. He ended up driving to Perkins. When we got there, everyone's eyes turned to look at us.

"Tyler, is that you?", one guy asked, walking towards us. He was a waiter that looked around our age, with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

"Shane? Man, I haven't seen you in years!", Tyler exclaimed, giving him a brotherly hug. "You work here?"

"Yup, until college starts next week," Shane said. "Looks like you brought someone with you," he remarked, smiling at me.

"This is Christine Miller, my girlfriend," Tyler told him, wrapping his arm around my waist. Those words made me feel all tingly inside and I couldn't help but blush.

"So you've finally decided to settle down?", Shane teased, elbowing Tyler in the ribs.

"Yup."

Shane led us to a table and kept us company while we ate. He and Tyler used to go to middle and high school together back in Brampton. We informed him about Brad's party and he said that he'd try to make it. Like me, Shane was a huge Bruins fan, too.

After breakfast, Tyler took me to the mall so I could buy a swimsuit. Our relationship was pretty obvious to the public now, so we weren't afraid to be seen together. I walked into Victoria's Secret and Tyler surprisingly went in with me. There were other guys in here too, so it wasn't that awkward.

"Ooh, this one looks cute," I said, holding up a melon-colored bikini adorned with silver rhinestones. Tyler searched through the racks and dug out a light blue bikini...that was extremely tiny and skimpy-looking.

"Damn, I'd sure love to see you in this," he said with a smirk.

"In your dreams, Seguin," I replied, eyeing the bikini with disgust.

He laughed and put it back. I decided to take the melon one then went to go pay for it, but Tyler beat me to the checkout and handed the cashier his credit card.

"I could've bought it myself, you know," I protested after he had made the purchase.

"Most girls would've said thank you," he said, grinning.

I rolled my eyes and then the both of us left the shop, with Tyler's arm draped around my shoulder. We drank at Starbucks then headed out of the mall. The light drizzles of rain from before now turned into a vicious downpour. We ran across the parking lot and quickly climbed into his BMW.

My clothes were soaking. I could see Tyler's abs right through his damp shirt. He looked so sexy, especially with his hair all wet. I wonder if he knew how bad I wanted to kiss him right now. Tyler leaned over to remove a wet strand of hair from my face and before I knew it, he placed his lips on mine. Sparks immediately ignited throughout my entire body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Tyler tasted like mocha and peppermint from the drink he had earlier. He held my face in his hands as our lips moved in sync. He gently tugged at my bottom lip with his teeth, causing me to moan slightly. I quickly pulled away before things got too steamy, even though I was quite reluctant about ending our passionate kiss. Tyler just stared at me and to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen him this happy.

***

It was 5 in the evening and both Tyler and I were getting ready to go to Brad's. Most of the guys didn't even know that we were a couple yet, not even Brad. Tyler said he'd tell everyone once we got there. I still couldn't believe that we had kissed earlier. It was so romantic, with the rain pouring outside and everything.

I wore a tank top and shorts over my bikini and left my hair in a messy bun. When we arrived at Brad's, there were already a bunch of other cars parked in his driveway and along the curb. Luckily, the rain had died down earlier.

Tyler led me inside and we were greeted by several people that I remembered seeing at the club. Shane, whom we saw this morning, was also present. Brad was out in the back setting up the grill.

"You guys want anything to drink?", he asked us.

"I'll have a lemonade," I replied.

"Me too," Tyler said, giving my hand a squeeze. I looked at him with surprise. Since when did he choose lemonade over beer? Was it because of what happened last time?

"No beer?", Brad questioned his friend.

"Maybe later," Tyler replied.

He gave me a knowing glance then went to join his friends by the hot tub. I helped Sarah, Brad's cousin, with grilling the hot dogs and burgers. When the food was ready, everyone headed outside to eat. Marshall ran over to me and I bent down to give him a pat on the head.

"I missed you too, boy," I said. He licked my cheek then nodded towards the fence. I assumed he wanted to go for a walk. I discarded my plate then went to go find Tyler, who was inside playing pool.

"You wanna go into the hot tub?", he asked me.

"Later. I'm gonna go take Marshall out for a walk. I'll be back soon," I told him.

"Should I come with you?"

"No, I got it," I reassured him. He quickly kissed me on the cheek then went back to his game of pool with Nick, who was staring at us wide-eyed.

I hooked Marshall's leash onto his collar then headed out the front door. A light breeze ruffled the trees. I walked him all the way down to the lake, where he did his business. We were just in time to see the sun set, too.

It was getting dark out so I took Marshall back to Brad's. I went out to the back to see Tyler in the hot tub with his friends, along with several girls. Sure enough, Melissa was one of them, and she was drooling at Tyler like a lovesick dog. A wave of jealousy flowed through my veins as I peeled my tank top and shorts off. I caught Tyler staring at my butt as I climbed in next to him.

"Wow, you look hot, babe" he complimented, eyeing my bikini with approval. Tyler placed one of his arms around my shoulder and pulled my body against his rock-hard chest.

"Have you been working out, Ty? I swear, you look even more muscular than the last time I saw you," Melissa's voice spoke. My eyes narrowed as I glared at her.

"Sorry, Melissa, but I'm off the market," Tyler replied, winking at me.

"What do you mean?", she asked. By then, everyone else was staring at us, waiting to hear what Tyler had to say.

"I already have a girlfriend, and she's sitting right here next to me," he told her. A look of satisfaction crossed my face. That's right, Melissa...Tyler's no longer yours to toy with anymore.

"Finally! Way to go, Ty!", one guy congratulated.

A few other people pitched in, whistling and hollering. Melissa gave me a death glare before stepping out of the hot tub. Brad gave us the 'I knew it' look before chucking a beer at Tyler. It was the only one he drank all night. Once the party ended, we stayed behind to help Brad clean up.

"You better be good to her or I'll beat your ass up," he said to Tyler as we were about to leave.

"Don't worry, man. I will," he replied with a chuckle.

On our way home, I ended up falling asleep in the car and Tyler had to carry me inside to his bed. He climbed in next to me and pulled the covers over our bodies as we both fell into a deep sleep. I only had two more days left with him before I had to go back to Harvard. Then after that, I wouldn't be able to see him as much. The thought of leaving Tyler almost made me want to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N- Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been busy doing a bunch of sightseeing here in San Francisco. Luckily, I had some free time to write today, so I did. I'd also like to say thank you to everyone that's been leaving me such wonderful feedback about the story. I greatly appreciate it(: