Status: I know Tyler Seguin got traded to the Dallas Stars, but I started this fanfic before it was announced. In my story, he will still play as a Bruin.

Becoming Mrs. Seguin

Chapter 35- Bound For Paris

Christine's POV

I was sound asleep, having the most amazing dream when I felt a gentle prod on my shoulder. I groaned in irritation, pulling my blanket over my face as I turned to the other side.
"Babe, wake up. We have a flight to catch, remember?", a masculine voice spoke softly. My eyes fluttered open to see a pair of blue orbs staring down at me.

"Oh, it's just you," I said, stretching my arms and giving Damon a warm smile.

"Did you sleep well last night?", he asked, returning my smile as his hand brushed a stray piece of hair from my face.

"Very. Are my parents awake yet?"

"Yeah. Your mom is downstairs making breakfast. I'll go help her. We leave in an hour, alright?", Damon informed.

"Got it. I'm so excited."

"Me too," he replied, kissing my forehead before getting up to leave the room.

Damon had spent Christmas with my family this year. They instantly grew fond of him the moment he walked through our front door. My brother got along well with Damon too, especially since they both were football players.

"He's the one. I just know it," my father had said to me one night after dinner.

The biggest surprise was when Damon presented me with a pair of plane tickets to Paris on Christmas Day. My parents had been absolutely thrilled at the thought of me going away on a long-distance vacation with my boyfriend. They said that it'd be a great way for us to spend some intimate time together.

Another reason why Damon chose Paris, apart from it being one of the most beautiful cities in the world, was because he wanted to get acquainted with the businesses over there.

That way, his father's company could get recognized overseas as well. After all, Damon would become the new CEO of Parker Enterprises once he graduated from Harvard this summer.

I still couldn't believe that we were actually going to Paris today. My whole life, I'd dreamt of stepping foot in the City of Lights. The only other country I had visited before in Europe was Germany, since my uncle lived there. But France...wow.

Because it was winter over there as well, I decided to wear a stylish black blouse with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. My hair was up in a bun and to top it all off, I put on a pair of silver dangle earrings.

"Your plate is on the counter, dear," my mother said when I walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks. This looks delicious."

"Damon made the omelets. That boy sure knows how to cook," she complimented. I looked over at Damon and he gave me a wink before pulling out a chair for me to sit down next to him.

"Hey, you two are matching," Aaron remarked with an amused grin.

We were?

Like me, Damon also had black on top and dark blue on bottom. His shirt fit him perfectly, bringing out his broad shoulders and rippling biceps.

"Well, you know what they say. True couples dress the same," I joked before digging into my food.

After we all finished our breakfast, my brother drove Damon and I to the airport. There was no chance of snow, so hopefully our flight wouldn't be delayed.

"Have a safe trip. It was great getting to know you," Aaron said to Damon when we arrived, giving him a brotherly hug.

"Thanks, man. I'll see you again hopefully."

"Bye, Aaron. See you this summer," I said, throwing my arms around his neck as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Alright. Have fun in Paris."

During the plane ride, I mostly slept while Damon did some work on his laptop. This was our last year at Harvard together before he'd move to New York. I would still have another year left after that, though. I couldn't even imagine how slow it would go by without him. But at least I still had Savannah.

I often times wondered if Damon and I would remain a couple once he was done with college. We could still visit each other during breaks, but what about when we were apart?

Damon was definitely not one to cheat, but would he even want to hold on to me in the first place? I guess I'd just have to wait and see.

***

A gasp escaped my lungs the moment I stepped foot inside the spacious suite that Damon had booked for us. We were staying at the Madeleine, a five-star hotel owned by Hyatt. Their amenities were similar to those in the US, too.

"This is beautiful," I said, admiring the modern decor and luxurious-looking bed.

I walked over to the window, pulling open the cream-colored silk curtains to take a look at the magnificent view. The Eiffel Tower stood tall in the distance as lights illuminated the rest of the city. It was absolutely breathtaking.

"Whoa, check out the bathroom!", Damon called.

I quickly walked over to where he was, my eyes widening as I took in the fanciest bathroom I had ever seen my entire life. I especially liked the lavender-scented candles that lined the hot tub.

"Wow, this hotel even knows what my favorite candle scent is," I remarked.

"Well, someone had to tell them," Damon said with a grin.

"Wait, how did you know that I liked lavender the best?"

"Christine, we've been dating for nearly three years. Of course I'd know these little things about you."

I smiled and leaned in to give Damon a peck on the lips. He wrapped his hand around my neck, pulling my face closer to his as he deepened the kiss. A low moan escaped my throat when I felt his tongue thrust into my mouth.

Damon's hands moved to the front of my blouse, and immediately, my heart started to race as he slowly began to undo the buttons.

"Shouldn't we head over to the bed?", I whispered in his ear.

Without even speaking, Damon swept me up into his arms as we made our way towards the bed. I sighed in delight the minute my head hit the Egyptian cotton pillows.

Damon climbed on top of me, kissing my jaw, neck, and throat. His hand wandered underneath my blouse, massaging the smooth skin of my stomach. Pure lust swept over me when I felt his cool fingers trace the outline of my bra before he palmed my breasts, which ached for his touch.

He unbuttoned the rest of my blouse before throwing it on the floor, along with my bra. I moaned in pleasure as his lips sucked at the sweet spot on my neck.

As Damon continued to torture me with his mouth, his hand traveled down towards the waistband of my jeans. He took his time taking them and my panties off, which made me more frustrated by the minute. I needed him now.

Immediately, I sat up and worked to rid Damon of his shirt. An evident smirk grew on his face as he took off his jeans and boxers.

"Jeez, settle down, babe. We've got all night, you know," he said, pulling me back down with him.

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment and Damon chuckled. Before I knew it, his lips went back to devouring mine as I ground my hips against his, causing him to let out a low growl.

My breathing hitched as I felt his mouth move lower, trailing kisses along my neck and shoulder. He buried his face between my breasts, sucking gently. A loud groan escaped my lips and I grabbed onto his hair, pulling him even closer.

Damon positioned himself at my entrance before slowly inserting his hard length inside of me, sending a mixture of sensations bursting throughout my body. We made love several times during the night, and each time, I was brought to heaven and back.

The following morning, after having breakfast at a nearby café, Damon and I began to explore the famous sites of Paris. We visited the Eiffel Tower, taking several pictures so that it would live on forever in our memories.

To celebrate my 23rd birthday, Damon and I attended a Christophe Mae concert. He was an extremely popular singer over here in France, with dashing looks and a voice as smooth as velvet. His guitar skills were amazing, too. No wonder the ladies loved him.

Every night, we'd take a walk along the Seine River before heading back to our hotel. As for the business portion of our trip, Damon had the opportunity to become acquainted with several of France's biggest CEOS. The majority of them had invited us out for dinner, too.

It was our last day in Paris and Damon and I were spending it at the Louvre Museum. The past month had sure gone by fast. We would be going back to college already next week.

"Christine?", Damon spoke as we were driving back to our hotel late that night, the both of us dead tired.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for making this vacation the greatest one I've ever had."

"You're welcome. But hey, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have even gone to Paris in the first place," I replied.

"It's the least I could do for my special girl. I love you, you know that, right?"

"Of course I do. I love you, too."

Damon smiled lazily, resting his hand on my thigh. I looked out the car window and watched as the snow fell before dozing off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N- I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did. My family put me in charge of making dinner and it turns out that I could cook a lot better than I thought. 2014 is almost here, can you believe it?! This past year sure went by fast, but I loved every single minute of it. Btw, I'm so excited to have you guys read the next chapter (which I haven't even written yet, but it'll be good haha). Anyways, remember to subscribe and comment! x