Status: Updates every day or every few days (:

Let The Walls Break Down

Chapter Fifteen

“What did I say, Jack ?” He looked upset, and I felt bad for lying, but I had a plan. I wanted to tell Jack how I felt when I was SOBER, so it would mean more to both of us. “Uh, you…um…” Jack sputtered out. “Well I have some things I want to say now,” I interrupted. “I really like you, Jack, like a lot. I care about you, and I want us to be together. I’m sorry for the things I’ve done in the past, but I want to make it up to you, I want you around for a while. You’re one of my best friends, and I’ve grown rather fond of you. I guess what I’m trying to say is…will you be my boyfriend ?” He looked at me with big brown eyes, his expression priceless. Instead of answering, he leaned over the table and kissed me.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and we both exited our seats and came together at the end of the table. He crushed his body into mine, and I wrapped my arms around his waist. His hands tangled into the hair at the base of my neck, tugging softly. He moaned into my mouth, and we stumbled, still stuck together, into my bedroom.

I pushed Jack down onto my bed, hovering over him. I sucked on the skin of his neck, biting softly on his collarbone. “Yes.” Jack whispered. “What ?” I answered back, puzzled. “Yes, I’ll be your boyfriend.” I laughed softly into his mouth, and he shivered, trying to dominate me. He tugged on the bottom of my shirt, trying to pull it off while still kissing me. I disconnected us for a moment, tossing my shirt to the side. Jack ran his cold hands up my chest, sending tingles up the nerve endings in my spine. My hands pushed up his shirt and rested on his bare hips, and he trailed his fingers slowly up my sides. I grinded down on him, unable to keep things to a minimum any longer. He panted into my mouth, moaning my name softly. Jack flipped quickly until we had switched positions and I was underneath him. He planted kisses on my neck and down my chest, and I tugged on the blonde streak in his hair. He reached the top of my jeans, and his hot breath there was making me go wild. I rolled over, panting myself. “Jack, you know we can’t do this, right ?” He rolled over too, “Yeah.” I kissed his hair, “Not right now, okay ?”

He smiled goofily, reaching over to trace circles on my chest. “Stop teasing !” I whined. We laid back together, and he rested his head on my chest. He fell asleep within ten minutes, nuzzling into me and curling around me. I stroked his hair softly, thinking about how lucky I was to call him my boyfriend. Suddenly the parties and the alcohol and the drugs and the lack of parental guidance didn’t matter anymore, because I had all I wanted.

When Jack rolled off of me, I tiptoed downstairs to make us some lunch. After the grilled cheese was done, I went back upstairs to wake Jack up. I planted light kisses on his lips until he woke up. He latched his lips to mine, biting my bottom lip before he pulled away. “C’mon sleepyhead, I made food.”

We talked while we ate, just about various things and random subjects. We reminisced about the first time that we’d met, and how hard it was to communicate back then. Both of us learned stuff about the other that we never knew, and in my case, it just made me appreciate Jack that much more. My feelings for the goofy skunk-haired kid with the big smile were stronger than ever.

I didn’t believe him at first when he told me that he had never kissed anyone before me. That meant everything we had done had been his first time doing it, and there was no way he could be that good already. He had really been turning me on, to be honest. Jack had seemed so confident and sure of himself, and just…sexy.

There was just something about Jack Barakat that made him irresistible.

**Long author's note but read it please, it's important
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for my terrible romance scenes ! But there's some nice fluff and mushy stuff. Sorry it's so short, I have a lot of things going on ! I won't be updating for a few days because I have to get ready for Warped tour tomorrow, and Friday I'll be going to Warped tour ! I've got some very exciting, confusing time consuming things going on right now that hopefully I'll be able to tell you guys about soon ! (: