The Summer That Changed Everything.

Chapter 3

*Angelo's POV*

I felt Cara kiss me back and smile into the kiss. As the kiss grew more passionate, I felt my hands travel down her slim frame, grazing over her breasts until they reached the hem of her t-shirt. Soon, it was off as was mine. Both of our hands worked on each others jeans, until soon we both were fully naked on the floor of the tour bus. We were soon back to passionately kissing each other as both of our hands explored one another's body. I slipped myself inside of her, and both of our breathing became heavy as we both filled the bus with pleasure filled moans. I looked into Cara's crystal blue eyes and felt my seed coat her walls, before I collapsed down next to her, pulling her closer to my side.

Once we both caught our breath, I turned to Cara and looked at her pale skin, with a slight hint of pink peeping under her cheeks. She smiled back at me "That was." She paused "Unexpected." she laughed. "Great! But unexpected!"
I laughed with her, " I can't tell you how many times I imagined that in my head."
"That sounds pervy." she joked.
"Oh shut up you!" I giggled lightly pushing her away from my side, before quickly pulling her back.

We had were still cuddled up in each other's arms, I had found a blanket and covered our bodies. I lightly stroked her arm, as she traced my tattoos, which tickled a little. All of a sudden I hear the door of the bus open, shit! "Ange where the hell." I heard Josh shout before stopping mid sentence, as he saw me and Cara. All of the other guys followed in seconds after, they all had coy smiles plastered on their faces. "Oh well what do we have here?" Chris asked with a slight chuckle escaping his lips. "Fuck off guys, can you at least let us get changed?" I said, as Cara held the blanket close to her chest, whilst holding up her middle finger. "Of course, come on guys, let's let them get changed. We will go get food." Ryan said ushering the guys out.

We both quickly got changed, still laughing about our embarrassing experience. Cara slung on my hoodie over her vest, and hugged my waist, she stared into my eyes, "So what does this mean?" she smiled at me.
"Uhmm I don't know." I smiled down at her "Fancy going on a date, I know that we have done this completely backwards, sex then the first date, but when have I been one to follow rules." I laughed at her.
I laughed at the truth in his statement, this was completely backwards, "Angelo I would love to go on a date with you!" I said wrapping my legs around his waist.
"Great, now let's get some food, I'm rather hungry now." We stepped out of the bus and I grabbed her hand in mine, Cara flashed me one of her cute little smiles, and we made our way to the food tent.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like. Again thank you, and please comment, what to do you guys think? :)