Status: I'm trying to update as often as possible! Let me know what you think?

New Kid

Chapter Six

The following weeks were absolutely insane with work, models, designers, layouts, writing articles, calls from Harry. Everyone at the office was frantic with all their work, and soon the summer collection fashion shows were underway.
I didn't see Adam, at all. Aside from once in the bathroom when I was walking in and he walked out.

To be honest, I missed him.

When we were at the runway, I was standing by the wall at the back with my notepad and camera, taking pictures and scribbling stuff down, when someone put their hand on my hip.
"You okay Chris?" I turned, it was Caleb.
"Oh, hey Caleb. Yeah I'm fine, just stressing out, I can't take any decent pictures with this freakin camera!!! And I've got all this stuff to do and-"
"Hey, hey, calm down! You're okay babe, you've got time. Use my camera, I've got another one." He ran backstage and picked up his camera.
"Here."
"Wow really? Thank you so much, this is really helpful."
"Good. Try it out." I was relieved that I had read up on how to use these fancy cameras when I first came here, otherwise I'd be really embarrassing myself right now.
"Hey you're not too shabby! When'd you learn how to use these bad boys?"
"Oh, a while back, I was interested in photography. Being in fashion, it's kind of necessary to know how to use them." He nodded, I noticed that his hand was now on my shoulder, his arm slung over me.
"Anyway, I guess I'd better get snappin', Levine'll murder me if I don't get some good pics today. See you later darlin'." I bid him goodbye and he strolled off, kneeling down and standing on chairs every now and then to take more pictures.
"Hey Chris! I'm so glad I've got you for a second." Kennedy rushed up to me.
"I never got to thank you for talking to Levine about me."
"How'd you know it was me?"
"If it had been anyone else he wouldn't have listened. Anyway, I really appreciate it Chris, he asked me to sit in on so many meetings this week!! It's opened some amazing opportunities for me Chris I'm so grateful." I smiled and reached out to give him a warm hug.
"Aww I'm glad he listened, that you're doing better." He nodded and gestured to the camera and my almost full notepad.
"Holy shit you've done so much work!!! No one else has done that much." I shrugged and Kennedy shook his head at me in amusement.
"You're so good at your job Chris, Levine's a moron if he doesn't choose you for the promotion." I snapped a few more pictures.
"What promotion?"
"You know...oh!! No! Sorry, I forgot you're new, you wouldn't know. Every year, well pretty much every year, one person gets chosen for a promotion. Sometimes it's within the New York office, sometimes it's in a different office in the USA, or even other countries!"
"Wow, yeah I didn't know that. Well, sure it'd be nice but I'm really happy with my job now so.." Kennedy nodded.
"Caleb let you borrow one of his babies?" I laughed.
"Yeah, I was stressing out cause my camera's shit so he gave me his." Kennedy snorted and I frowned.
"What?"
"You've got another one under your arm. What is it with you?"
"What?"
"You've made everyone fall in love with you."
"What?"
"Oh come on!! Levine, Caleb, John, me-"
"You?"
"Well, I think you're adorable but-"
"Aww!!! Thank you!" I gave him another hug and he laughed.
"By the way, I'm really sorry that I had to cancel our dinner that time." Kennedy smiled.
"Thanks, but it's ok. In this business plans get cancelled left right and centre." I nodded.
"Okay, thank you. But we should go out, and actually do it this time." Kennedy hesitated.
"What?"
"I don't think that's such a great idea Chris."
"What? Why?"
"Because, Caleb and John like you, and you and Levine are obviously a thing so-"
"What? Me and Levine aren't dating."
"Maybe, but you obviously have feelings for each other."
"No we don't. We're just friends." Kennedy was shocked.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I mean, I think he's...well...amazing, but nothing's going on between us. And anyway, I wasn't trying to hit on you or anything I just meant that we should go get dinner, like, as friends-" Kennedy put his hand over my mouth.
"Shut up Chris. That sounds great. Just call me and let me know when you're free. Anyway, I'd better be going, actually do some work, but I'll see you later." I sighed at myself and continued working.

After that day's show, I went backstage to get my stuff and try to find Caleb.
I bent over to pick up my laptop and put my camera in it and someone slapped my ass. I jerked up and spun round angrily. Caleb put his hands up in mock surrender.
"Couldn't resist darlin', don't shoot." I rolled my eyes, unable to keep the little smile off my face. He smiled at me smiling and it made me blush.
"You're just so goddamn cute. So, did you get any good shots?"
"I think so, well for me anyway..."
"Want me to take a look?"
"Sure. Thanks." I flicked through the photos and Caleb looked at them, dead serious.
"Some of these are fantastic hon, some are ok, but you haven't got any bad ones. Good job. And you don't need to give this back to me yet cause you've gotta put them on your laptop and everything so, you can give it back to me later if you want?"
"Yeah ok...unless we go out for a drink or something and I download them at the bar or restaurant?" Caleb's eyebrows shot up.
"You askin' me out darlin?" I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, totally, just can't get enough of you."
"I knew it." He squeezed my hip and we walked off.

"I figured you wouldn't wanna be away from your baby for a whole night?" I said to him when we were sat in a booth at the bar.
"True that, very true."
"Kennedy was shocked to the core when he saw you'd lent me your camera." Caleb laughed.
"Yeah, I don't like lending them out very often."
"Why'd you make the exception for me?" Caleb smirked.
"When'd you get so brave?"
"That's your bad influence." I went to shuffle away from him but he threw his arm round my neck and kissed my cheek.
"Chill babe I think it's hot." I blushed and started the download for my pictures.
The waitress brought over a tray of shots.
"What? Caleb!!!" He giggled and thanked her, smiling at her with all the charm of a celebrity. She winked and walked off.
"No! I am NOT doing shots! What even is this???"
"Grey Goose, best vodka around. Drink up sweet cheeks." I shook my head, went to protest and Caleb tipped the drink up in my open mouth, I swallowed out of reflex and winced at the burn down my throat.
"Y-you think this is fun?? This is fucking painful!" Caleb laughed and handed me another one.
"It'll make you feel good and it'll be fun in a few shots time. C'mon." I shook my head, but when his hand came to rest on my thigh near my crotch, I downed another two.

We were absolutely smashed. We stumbled back to the office because I remembered that I had to pick up my other laptop and me and Caleb were giggling, he whispered stuff into my ear and started sucking on my neck in the elevator.
In my drunken haze, all I could think was how good it felt and how turned on I was, so I didn't have the will to push him away. Instead, when we stumbled into the corridor and he kissed me, I kissed him back. He pinned me to the wall with his hips and lifted me by my ass, grinding my crotch into his roughly. I moaned and clawed at his shoulders, wrapping my legs round his waist so we could get more of that delicious friction.
He went back to planting a nice big hickey on my neck, unbuttoning my pants and sliding them down my legs. I gasped as his hand wrapped around my dick and kissed him again.
Caleb let me go and knelt down in front of me and before i could protest his lips were at the base of my cock, my head hit the wall as my cock hit the back of his throat, my hands involuntarily tangling in his hair.
Suddenly I thought I heard a noise and I opened my eyes and Adam was standing at the end of the corridor, eyes wide, shell shocked.

"Ugh! N-no..." I knew this was bad, I knew I had to stop it. Adam narrowed his eyes suddenly and stalked off in the opposite direction.
"C-Caleb..." He straightened up, continuing to jerk me off.
"You like this baby? Come on...cum for me." I squirmed around, holding his shoulders tightly as he resumed making marks on my neck.
I came hard, shuddering against him. He pulled back smirking.
"You're so fucking hot."
"I don't know how to..." I slurred, gesturing to his hard on. He knelt me down in front of him.
"Lips over your teeth, suck, lick. Have fun with it honey. I'm pissed anyway, it won't take the best one in the world to make me feel good." I felt quite sick with nerves as I unbuttoned his jeans and nervously took him in my mouth.
Caleb tangled his fingers in my hair gently.
"Relax your throat babe." He thrust into my mouth slightly, I only gagged twice and he warned me before he came.
"You're good, 'specially considering that was your first time. Don't be so embarrassed hon." He pulled me up and pecked my lips gently.

We got dressed, I picked up my laptop and we went home, back to mine.
We fell asleep on the couch, both completely out.
The next morning I woke up with one of his feet in my face and his face in between my legs.
"Hey." He woke up and grinned at me.
"What?"
"You remember last night?" He asked.
"Yes I do you asshole." I untangled myself from him and rushed for the shower.

Adam saw, I was just getting somewhere with him, and he saw me getting a blow job off Caleb.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to YournightmareXO for commentin :) People, these are the kind of comments I love!! They tell me what you like about the story and give me inspiration!! And thanks so much to those of you who subscribe, it's great to know you're keeping up with my story ^_^ xx