Status: Complete

Battle to the Sykes

Oliver Sykes

Oliver smiles down at Shae and Hannah.

“We did it,” says Hannah softly as the first tear rolls down her cheek. She watches as Oliver jumps down from the stage and then she runs towards him with all the power left in her body. As she reaches him she falls into his arms. Oliver holds her close to himself as she cries with joy and exhaustion.

Shae doesn’t move, he's frozen. He is partly pulled from his shock by the sound of his phone ringing. For the first time is weeks, he answers it. “H-Hello?” he answers shakily, without taking his eyes off Oliver.

Oliver is smiling at him while holding Hannah is his beautiful, heavily tattooed, arms.

“Shae, honey!” says Shae’s mother excitedly on the other end of the line. Shae is happy to hear her voice again. “I was just on Tumblr and I heard the news! You did it!” she shouts happily.

“Yeah,” says Shae still trying to get over the shock.

“I’m so proud of you and I love you,” says his mother. Suddenly Shae snaps out of it. He loves Oliver Sykes. He has always loved Oliver Sykes.

Shae drops his phone of the floor, not caring is it breaks, and runs towards to Oliver. Ignoring the fact that every part of his body hurts, Shae doesn’t stop. He reaches Oliver and hugs him tightly as he starts crying heavily.

Oliver puts his left arm around him, keeping his right arm around Hannah and holds Shae to himself too.

Shae finds himself feeling blissful peaceful. He closes his eyes and slowly starts breathing normally again. Everything they have been through has been worth it for this moment.

“I love you, Oli,” says Shae and he buries his face into Oliver’s chest.

“I love you too, Shae,” says Oliver.

--
Shae sits on the edge of the stage, with his feet dangling down. He looks down at all the bodies of the fangirls. He then looks down at his cut up and bruised hands and arms. He looks up to see Oliver sit down next to him and almost cries with joy again. Hannah is asleep in Oliver’s arms.

Shae rests his head on Oliver’s shoulder. Oliver carefully moves Hannah slightly and puts his free arm around Shae’s waist. “I’ll take care of all this,” says Oliver quietly, referring to the fangirl bodies that litter the floor. “Obviously the show is cancelled so someone is on the way to come pick us up. You two can stay with me from now on.”

Shae smiles. That sounds perfect. “No more fangirls?” he asks softly.

“No more fangirls. You have me,” says Oliver.

Shae looks up at his beautiful eyes. God he’s so perfect.

Without even thinking about it Shae moves towards Oliver and connects their lips. Oliver kisses back.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, that's the end. i hope you found some sort of entertainment in this

anyone who actually reads this stupid thing right to the end is amazing, thank you so much. ;3