Status: Complete

Battle to the Sykes

The Battle to the Sykes

Shae and Hannah get out of the taxi. They can see the line of Bring Me The Horizon fans outside the venue. There are a lot of them. Shae knows that he’s be in trouble if they see him. “How are we doing this?” he asks Hannah. She is smiling mischievously.

“I have a plan,” she says softly before taking his hand and leaning him around the side of the building. Hannah finds the window she is looking for, it’s just above her head, she reaches up and pushes it open; thankfully she’s gotten a fair bit stronger because of all the fighting. Once it’s open she pulls herself up and through it before helping Shae though.

Shae is thankful that Hannah seems to have a plan. He climbs through the window and sees that they are in a bathroom.

“Sorry, it’s the lady’s room,” mumbles Hannah. Shae laughs softly. “We should wait here for a bit, then once the fans start getting into the building we can go out and take out everyone that takes us on,” explains Hannah.

Shae knows that his Oliver Sykes is probably out there somewhere, in this very building. He can’t wait to see his perfect face again.

--
After a few minutes Shae hears the sound of people outside. He looks over a Hannah she nods her head once and they leave the bathroom. They walk down the hall and into the crowd.

People notice them almost immediately.

Shae watches as most of the people quickly leave the venue, knowing some bad stuff is about to go down, but some of the others take a defensive stance. “You shouldn’t have come here,” says one of the fangirls darkly. Two others move to stand either side of her.

The fangirls at the show are surrounding Shae and Hannah. Shae looks at Hannah briefly. She has a determined smirk on her face.

Two of the fangirls in front of Shae make their move and run towards him. He swiftly pulls out his sword and cuts both the fangirls clean in half. Then thrusts it back, stabbing the fangirl running at him from behind. “Damn,” mutters Shae quietly. He is so thankful that Cinnamon left these to them.

Two more fangirls run at them, Hannah pulls out her sword and kills them too. With that some of the other fans at the show start fleeing from the building. A wise choice.

Once they have evacuated Hannah and Shae are left with about a hundred fangirls around them. It reminds Shae of the first battle Shae ever had for Oliver. He suddenly stabs one of the fangirls that is running at him then pulls his sword back and beheads another. He then turns to help Hannah with the five that are attacking her.

Once they have defeated them Hannah and Shae try to push their way closer to the stage but are stoped. Shae punches a few off him and then swings his sword at the remaining fangirls. He hears screaming to his left and sees a group of about fifteen fangirls running at them from the other side of the room. Hannah runs at them taking out a few, Shae quickly moves to help her.

--
Shae looks across the room at the remaining nine fangirls, they are soaked in the blood of their fallen sisters. He and Hannah managed to defeat all the others. Though it wasn’t an easy fight. Shae is covered in cuts and bruises, and his muscles ache, but he cannot stop now.

He looks at Hannah who is standing to his side, as always. She looks as beaten up as he must, but they are both still standing.

Again Shae’s eyes travel to the fangirls in front of him. They aren’t moving. Nor are he and Hannah. He knows that he and Hannah have to make the first move.

Shae grips his sword tightly and runs at the group of girls. He knows Hannah will be right behind him.

As he runs at them the fangirls move towards Shae, he lunges his sword at one of them killing her but is then attacked by two of the others. One of them knocks the sword from his hand sending it across the room before punching him to the ground. Shae looks up at the three fangirls moving towards him, he shuffles back slightly before starting to get up but one of them kicks him back down. While still on the floor Shae remembers his gun and takes it from his waistband. He shoots two of the fangirls and then stands up and takes out the last with his hands.

He looks over at Hannah who is being surrounded by the remaining five fangirls. Shae shoots two of them and watches as Hannah takes out the last three with her sword.

Shae quickly jogs over to Hannah. She has a cut on her face that is bleeding down her cheek but other than that she still looks okay.

Hannah smiles at Shae as he runs up to her. “Thank you,” she says gratefully.

Shae nods and smiles back.

Shae and Hannah stand surrounded by the bodies of their defeated enemies, covered in blood, a mix of their own and of the people they have triumphed against. They look up at the stage in front of them and see something that brings tears of joy to both their eyes.

Oliver Sykes.