Status: Complete

Battle to the Sykes

Shae Still Loves Oliver Sykes

Hannah and Shae are very close to the water; they can smell the ocean air.

“He’s only going to be in America for three more days,” says Hannah; she is walking ahead of Shae.

“Damn, it will take us longer than three days to get there. Plus we’re going to have to deal with the American fangirls.”

“We’ll have to take on the American fangirls then follow him to the U.K,” says Hannah. "We can't just take the boat straight there, the trip's too long."

Shae nods. Anything for his perfect Oliver.

No fangirls had taken on the pair today, the Australian fangirls figured out that they will not be able to win but there are even more fangirls in the U.S.

Shae looks down at his swollen knuckles, fighting all the fangirls isn’t as easy as it looks and Shae isn’t really very strong or sporty. The only thing keeping him going is the thought of Oliver.

Hannah is tougher than Shae but even she is starting to look worn out.

Neither of them are looking forward to having to take out all the American fangirls but they know it must be done. They need to get their respect or they will only get between them and Oliver.

They finally reach the docks and see the small boat that they will be taking to America. They drop their backpacks at the front of the boat and then start sailing off.

Shae looks out over the water, it's very calming. They'll get a few days rest on this trip.

Shae looks over at Hannah, who is steering, she looks peaceful. He’s gotten used to having Hannah around even though she wants Oliver for herself, Shae is starting to trust Hannah. They’re fighting for the same thing after all, an undying love for Oliver Sykes.

Just as Hannah and Shae are starting to really relax they are disturbed by an all too familliar war cry.

Seven fangirls come running from the cabin under the boat, they must have been hiding in that small space together.

Hannah and Shae spring into action, both running at the angry fangirls.

They take out the two smallest ones easily but as Shae is climbing back to his feet three of the others knock him down and pin him to the ground, punching him in the face.

For a moment Hannah considers leaving him to be killed by the fangirls, then she wouldn’t have to share her perfect Oli with him, but she doesn’t think that she can make in across the U.S. without him, also she hate’s to admit it but she's starting to like having him around.

Hannah runs over and pulls one of the fangirls off Shae, throwing her overboard. She then kicks the second fangirl of him and Shae throws the last one off himself.

Hannah spins around hitting the fangirl running towards her.

--
Hannah and Shae finish off the fangirls and throw their bodies off the boat.

“Thanks for that,” mumbles Shae.

Hannah nods once, they will get to Oliver together. She can feel it.