Status: please comment and tell me whatchu think

Love Me

Why do u do this to me?!

Shae's Pov
i woke this morning feeling good. I got up got in the shower and did the rest of my daily things. I walked out to see if i had any messages or missed calls and i had one message and it was from Aubrey. Just to let u know i only call him Drake if im mad. I know the oppsite but i never really called him Drake. Im just not used to it.

Aubrey
~hey wyd

Shae
~nm just finished puttin on cloths for the day hbu

Aubrey
~just chillen. Can u come over im lonely

Shae
~aww my bae lonely

Aubrey
~yessss

Shae
~alright i'll be over in 10

Aubrey
~okay

Shae
~and that hoe betta not be there

Aubrey
~shes not here....yet

Shae
~ugggh alright im not stayin long since she could pop up at any time

Aubrey
~alright as long as i see u

Shae
~ :)

Aubrey's pov
im really goin hard for this girl. I love her buuut i also gotta deal with Tae. To be honest i dont even know why im with her. I wanna be with shae but idk know if she feels the same way. I've her for 13 years and i know evey thing about her even things she dosent. But i've realized that i cant lose her. Yeah she has my heart but she dosent really know that.
I just why she gotta do certain things to me that make me wanna things to her. See if we were together this thing thats going on between me and her wouldnt be happening. See now she got me sayin things i woulnt say to her face to face. Alright lemme stop.

15 mins later

hey Aubrey!!. She smiled and gave me a hug before walking in. Since im here what are we gonna do. She asked while sitting on the couch and i sat next to her. Idk i just called you over because im bored. Oh really well i was bored too but wheres ur "girlfriend".

Idk she just went somewhere But i dont really care. I said. But thats ur girlfriend tho, i bet she went shopping with UR money. Yeah, but i plan on breaking up with her anyways.

When today, cause i dont mind doin it for u. Nahh i think i got this, and do u really hate her. Yeeess, i cant STAND her. And plus shes only with u for ur money nothing special. She was kinda right and thats why imma break up with her today.

Trust me Aubrey. Trust the smart black girl :). Yes you are very smart Shae.

Next thing i know Tae walks in...with shopping bags. Ish finna get reall.

(Tae) ummm why is she in our house Aubrey. Because i invited her over. Why. Cause i dont allow hoed in my house. First its MY house. I said while gettin up.

AND WHO U CALLIN A HOE!! (and this is when somebodies weave ends up on the floor)
IM TALKIN TO U BITCH!! YOU DA ONLY ONE IM TALKIN TO!!!
FIRST OFF..SHAE WILLIAMS AINT NO HOE(Okay calm down a lil bit shae she dont want the hands) and second you the biggest Hoetch (bitch and hoe) in here and you aint nothin but a slut and gold digger so watch who u talkin to before u get merked Bitch!!!

And thats when things got bad and Tae was STUPID enough to put her hands on Shae and thats when Shae walked out and left and so did Tae. Its was kinda hard trying to break up with the 2 of them going at it. Well i should and check up on Shae.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe guys :)