Status: Please do not read this if you are easily triggered because there will be alot of self harm?hate and eating disorders. I intend for this story to be very graphic.

Bringing Back Tomorrow.

Nothing Even Mattered.

Oh no. What was he doing? Alex had just kissed my hips...And now he was coming closer to my face. Was he actually going to-
Then it happened. Electricity. I had never felt anything more perfect in my entire life. Alex's lips were so soft. The way they were against mine seemed to be the perfect match. He ran his hands through my hair and down my back. Even more electric. I had to pull away. I had to breathe. But as soon as I did Alex grabbed me back. He pressed his lips against mine once again. Why was everything about him so perfect?
Alex moved from m lips and made small kisses down my jaw line. Moving down to my neck I let a little moan escape. This just felt so right. He took his hands and pushed my shoulders until I was laying down. Alex stopped kissing my neck and sat up. He pulled his sweater off and then his shirt over his head and threw them on the ground. I did the same and laid back down. Alex's body was flawless. He went back to kissing all down my body. When he got to my pants-that were still already down a little-he slowly moved his hands down to them. He helped me slip out of them. I unbuttoned his pants and he slipped them off. Surprisingly quick considering they were skinny jeans.
My boxers were still on but not for long. Alex pulled those off my body too. All of my scars were exposed. My cuts. My past. But I didnt care. I was so at ease with Alex. This boy made everything okay. In the next few moments nothing even mattered anymore. I was in bliss. I finally had what I always wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :) That would be awesome!! Just let me know what you think so far. I promise things wont stay this great..............