Status: with the lack of free time, I will try and post chapters as much as I can.

The Return To Gallifrey

Regroup

Not long after being taken by the Gallifreyans, Amy,Rory and River suddenly awoke in a strange looking room which strangely looked like a nicer looking prison. But the only thing missing was the doctor.
"Oh I know who those people were. High Gallifreyans. They have the power over Gallifrey." River Murmured.
"How could you tell? Is it by the room or by the freakin' weird clothes that they were wearing?" Amy replied sarcastically quickly walking towards the golden bars that were stopping them from leaving.
"Both. But mainly the clothes, The way the other Gallifreyans acted and by they acted when they took us. The doctor spoke about them a lot. One thing I don't know is what they gave us to make us fall asleep." River pouted. Amy started looking for a way to get out. Shaking the bars, Looking for locks and looking for a big enough gap between the bars.
"Erm Amy, I don't think there's actually a way out." Rory whimpered.
"I can freakin' tell that. I was just being hopeful." Amy nervously giggled. She still didn't give up on looking for a way out. Suddenly foot steps could be heard heading towards to where the three of them were.
"Hello! Can you let us out please! Or you know... Just give us doctor and the Tardis back so we can leave?" Amy raised her voice a bit. A guy wearing the weird clothes decided to turn up and stand looking at River.
"So, You must be River. Doctor Described you and said he wants to see you," The man's deep voice whispered through everyone's ears "Would you want to come with me or stay here with your friends?" The man looked at Amy and Rory.
"Well, Either way, These two will have to stay with me as I don't want to leave two strangers to Gallifrey on their own." River walked up to the bars and looked the man in the eyes. The man sighed.
"I can see what the doctor means when he says that you wouldn't leave Amy and Rory. Then again, I guess Doctor wouldn't leave those two either." The man touched the bars and right before their eyes, The bars faded and disappeared.
"Wh....what did you do?" Rory whimpered again.
"Don't you worry you little frightened boy." The man joked.
"I'm not little, Frightened or a boy! I'm a fully grown man!" Rory tried to sound brave. The man smiled and lead Amy, Rory and River to the room where the Doctor was.
After walking through amazingly decorated hallways and walking passed huge doors, They finally walked through a door to a medium sized room.
"AMY!! RORY!!! Why did you come along too!! You didn't have too!!" A voice from the darkest corner shouted out.
"Doctor!," Rory Smiled "Why are you hiding?"
"Well, I can't exactly say I'm hiding. Because I'm not. I just got tied up here so you can't see me. I have no idea why. Maybe because the Tardis is in the same room and they're scared I'll run."
"Doctor, The Tardis isn't here." River pouted
"Yes it is. They hid it so non Gallifreyans can't see it," This sentence was followed by chains rattling, Dropping to the floor and a chair being moved backwards. The doctor finally emerged from the darkness and looked at the high Gallifreyans that guarded the room "It's a shame noone remembers I can still escape from that kind of 'Locked up' state." The doctor laughed and slowly walked towards the middle of the room. A recognisable sound filled the room.
"OK. you were correct about the Tardis being in the room." RIver, Amy and Rory said in unison. The doctor reached into his pocket and pulled out his screwdriver and pointed it at the guards.
"Boom." The doctor whispered with an evil look on his face. Somehow, The ponds and River saw this as a chance to run.