Automatic Loveletter

Perfection

Brenda was walking at a steady pace in New York, looking straight ahead and ignoring everything around her, that is until she saw a newsstand with a magazine promising an interview with Agent Brody in bright bold print. She adjusted her sunglasses to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

She picked up the magazine and quickly flipped to the page.
As she read the article, a sinister smile crept onto her face because she had physical proof that everything was going according to plan. She had the most wanted agent in the world wrapped around her finger, just like Jimmy was too.
But there are several differences in these relationships, but the only important one is that she loved Jimmy back.

She put the magazine back in its place and continued her walk.

Several minutes later, she arrived at a cute little shop, hardly noticed by anyone because it was so cleverly concealed. The only way to know of the shops existence was to know of the shops existence.

A little bell rang as she opened the door and stepped inside. A chubby and petite woman walked out from the doorway to greet her.

"Hi. Welcome to Marrie's." She said with a smile. "How can I be of service to you?"

"Hi... I was wondering if Jack was in." Brenda asked while taking off her glasses.

"Sorry he's not going to see anyone today. He’s in one of his moods again. Maybe I can help? My names Neris, by the way." said Neris

"I'm Brenda."

"Cool Brenda. Nice to meet you. Follow me." said Neris pointing to the doorway that she just walked out of.

"We have a completely new line this year. Jack wanted to be different so he decided to spend two years coming up with new designs. I helped but he said that they were too generic so he eventually only made like... six of mine. Were you looking for something in particular?"

All Brenda was thinking at that moment was Jesus this woman could talk.

"Um.. Do you have anything completely one of a kind?"

"Well Brenda. You came to the right place because nothing of Jacks will EVER and I mean EVER be made twice. There was that one year what’s-her-name made something similar but we took care of it. I'm not even allowed to speak her name."

"Right..."

"Anyways... any particular length? Color? Style? Design? Price?" Neris inquired.

"Um. Traditional, price does not matter."

"OKAY! I have the perfect dress for you! I just have to go ask Jack about selling first."

"I thought he wasn't seeing anyone..." Brenda said, sounding suspicious.

"Pssh. I'm his lover and life time companion. If he doesn't want to see my face I would beat him until he could no longer see anything." Neris said with her hands on her hips.

"JACK!! BRENDA WANTS TO BUY A DRESS FOR HER I'M PRETTY SURE IT’S A WEDDING! Wedding right?" Neris said to Brenda.
Brenda nodded.
"RIGHT! WEDDING AND I KNOW YOUR LISTENING BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS ARE AND I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO SO GET OUT HER NOW OR I WONT SLEEP WITH YOU FOR A MONTH!!"

Neris shot Brenda a smile and then Jack joined them not a moment later.
"Okay then. Traditional with no budget. Wonderful." said Jack. Jack looked like a typical guy in his early twenties. His wardrobe consisted of skinny jeans and an edgy graphic t-shirt, just like every other twenty something year old fresh out of California. He migrated to the East two years ago, luring Neris with promises of a lifetime supply of pudding, peanut butter, and hash browns. He’s been keeping his promise so far but one can only see so far into the future.
Contrary to popular belief, Jack is in fact, not gay.
He’s straighter than this here line _______ and Neris has been the love of his life since she asked him for pudding.
They shared a common love.

Jack began to gather different dresses from different places and handed them over to Neris who was having a little trouble holding all of them.

Brenda just stood there with a scowl on her pretty face, wondering why in the world she decided to come to this shop of all places.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know none of my shit is even comparable to Wendy's.
You can now download What It Feels Like to be a Ghost onto your shiny iPods for free by following these simple steps.
1. Comment
2. Access iTunes store
3. Click pod casts
4. Type in SokayGracey
5. Download.