Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Prologue

Hello, my name is Abigail Phillips, but you can call me Abby for short. I’m 19 and live in San Diego with my mom and two older brothers; Derek and Justin. Derek has the worst temper; he’s 21, and huge. Justin, however, is laid back, until you manage to piss him off. Both of them are intimidating to say the least.

When I was 13, Derek started becoming physically abusive with me. At first I thought it was just a brother-sister thing. Until the day he gave me a black eye. That same night was the first time I took a blade to my wrist. It quickly became my release whenever Derek beat me. I never dared to tell my mom; for fear that she wouldn’t believe me. But when he choked me until I passed out, I had no choice but to tell her. Only she didn’t believe me. How could she not? It was so fucking obvious. Ever since then, my mom and I haven’t had a good relationship. Every time we talked, we’d end up screaming at one another.

I was diagnosed with depression when I was 16, and it was obvious that no one in my family cared. I didn’t tell my friends either, for fear of them rejecting me. They all thought I was too perfect for anything to be wrong with me. The only escape I had, other than my blade, was my favorite band, Pierce The Veil.

However, no matter how much I listen to them, and no matter how hard I try, I can’t get over my depression. I’m slowly losing it. I’ve finally decided that I’ve had enough. After 19, brutally long years, I’m going to kill myself. But first, I’m going to see PTV in concert. I’m going to give them my suicide note, so they know how much of a fan I am. Or was. They need to know that their music helped me through so much, and that I was grateful for it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story on here, so let me know what you think?! (:

The next chapter will be Abby's suicide note, and then I'll get into the actual story. I honestly have no clue where I'm going with this story. But I've had this idea in my head for weeks now, so I figured I'd write it up. Give me ideas of what you'd like to see happen in this story?

I'll be updating a lot today, (7/9/13) because I honestly have nothing better to do. And then, whenever I write up a chapter. I'll post it. Thank you for reading! And sorry for the long note.