Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Chapter Sixteen

Sammy came bursting through the door without much warning.

"Hey girl hey!" She laughed and I laughed with her.

"Hey you." I said. She grabbed my bags for me and I got up. Then I remembered the guys were out there.

"I have to say goodbye to all the guys. I'll meet you out at the car." She nodded as we left the room. Then she started talking towards the exit and I turned towards the guys.

"I'm staying with Sammy for the next couple days. Okay?" They all nodded their heads. I gave Jaime and Mike a peck on the cheek.

"Bye gorgeous! Text me." Mike said.

"Love ya bug! Call me" Jaime said.

I laughed then walked towards Vic. "I'll call you when I'm ready to come home." He nodded then hugged me. I could tell he didn't want to let go. But we had to be away from each other for awhile so I was the one who pulled away. I couldn't look at him because I know I wouldn't be able to walk away. I looked around and noticed that Tony still hasn't came back. I sighed then waved to all the guys and walked away. I walked out of the hospital and spotted Sammy in her car. I got in, looked at her and decided to make the best of the next few days.

"Let's go" I smiled.

Before we went back to her house, we wanted to get snacks and a bunch of other junk food for the next couple days. We got everything good: doritios, chip dip, reese's, snickers, chocolate ice cream and pepsi. Man, these next few days are gonna be good. After the grocery store, we headed to a small liquor store that was on the way to her place.

"I have a fake ID" She laughed. "Watch me work this." I nodded. Sammy was always looking for trouble. It worries me sometimes. If she got caught, she'd be screwed. But my worries were put to rest, 10 minutes later, when she came out with two bottles of Vodka and two bottles of Whiskey. I just laughed at her. Of course she'd be able to pull it off. After another 10 minutes of driving, we were finally at her house.We got out and grabbed the bags, then I followed her to the front door.

"Let's get this party started!" She yelled. I took that as my cue to pick out a movie and order us some pizza. I smiled to myself. I was lucky to have a friend like her. She's caring, despite all the attitude. She came over and sat next to me on the couch. She popped open a bottle of Whiskey and poured us each a glass to savor throughout the night.

"So, honestly. How are you? What's been going on?" She asked. I sighed, deciding that talking about it will be better.

"Well, I was in the hospital because I was raped. But the drama started while I was in the hospital. I found out that Tony and Vic both like me. I mean, I thought that I only liked Vic, but now I can see myself with Tony, too. I don't know what to do." I sighed again. I really care about these guys and I don't wanna mess it up.

"Well, just follow your heart darling. Everything will work out and be okay." She said with a soft smile.

"I just don't know how to choose. I think they're both great. But, for some reason, my heart tells me to go with Tony." I confessed. I felt as if a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

"Then go for Tony." Sammy said, while smiling. I smiled back.

Sammy's POV

"Then go for Tony." I said while smiling. After our talk, she told me she was going to bed. When she went upsatirs, I saw that she left her phone down here. Checking to make sure Abby was asleep, I grabbed her phone. Scrolling through the contacts, I found the number I was looking for.

I copied the number into my phone and dialed it. After two rings, he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"It's Sammy. Would you like to meet for a drink, and then maybe head somewhere a little more private?" I asked, very seductively. After quickly agreeing, he hung up and I went to my room to change. I slipped out of my bra and panties and put on my little black dress and stilletos. I looked in the mirrior, satisfied with my look. I walked to the front door and left as quietly as possible and headed towards the bar.

About 25 minutes later, I was stepping into the crowded bar. I looked around for a little bit until I spotted him. I walked right over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up and my heart began to race. He was so gorgeous.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked.

"Of course. Thank you, Tony." I smiled.