Status: we all have secrets, some darker than others.

Drowning.

prologue.

NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE SCRUBBED, she couldn’t get the filth off her, the dirt. She had bathed five times already and she still didn’t feel clean enough. It was still there, crawling on her skin, ghostly touches and caresses. The bruises were starting to form – silent little reminders of the horror that just took place.

No matter how hard she tried to forget, she couldn’t -- the scenes were just replaying in her mind, rewinding over and over again. His filthy fingers crawling up her back, caressing her slowly as if expressing love. Those same damn fingers destroying her innocence.

She could no longer be Florence Baker, pretty, happy, smiling, laughing Florence.

She was now dirty, ugly, filthy, broken, battered, violated Florence.

She was destroyed.

Ripped apart by some drunken stranger.

Poor dear Florence.

You don’t deserve to live.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting an Isaac Lahey story.

I know I shouldn't, I have a hard time updating just one story but whatever.

This won't be updated as often as I'd like it to be yet. I have to catch up with Teen Wolf so I can incorporate some of the story line here.

Please let me know what you guys think, should I keep or delete? Start it all over?

Again, I'm going to warn you guys. This is going to be dark. It's going to be about two broken souls connecting with each other. Isaac is already a werewolf.

please comment.