These Secrets Are Killing Me

Opening The Door To Drug Dealers.

BEEP BEEP Oh God another boring day at school. I sighed and laid in bed for another ten minutes like always. My ribs are still healing the doctor says I have another two weeks left in the healing process. Mom and I haven't talked much in fact we avoid each other at all cost. The only time we talk is when she drives me to my doctor's appointments, and that's even a rare thing. For the past two weeks Mom has been locked in her room probably going through her withdrawals, I didn't dare ask when I saw her.

After laying in bed for ten minutes I got up and walked to my bathroom, setting the water tempter just right. I jumped in the shower and hissed in pain not just from my ribs but from my cuts. My 'battle wounds' as Alex, a close friend, called them. I ignored the pain and finished up my shower. I wrapped myself in my Superman towel that Uncle Mikey bought for me, and walked down the stairs to the laundry room to get my jeans and shirt.

As I reached the end of the stairs there was a knock at the door, I jumped slightly and began to rack my brain at who could be at my house at six forty in the morning. The knock soon turned into a bang, shit if they kept this up they would wake up Mom and then I'll be in shit for sure. The bang soon turned into a kick I began to panic just a little, don't lie and say you wouldn't panic. I wrapped my towel tighter around my body and walked towards the door, I prayed it wasn't one of Mom's drug dealers. I unlocked the both locks and stopped. "Spidey, come here girl!" I semi yelled, sure enough here comes my chocolate Labrador puppy. She didn't look like a puppy, she could be my unofficial body guard for right now.

Once I was sure Spidey wasn't going any where I pulled my towel tighter once again, and slowly opened the door. I couldn't see who it was as their back was turned to the door, they were all talking amongst them selves. I heard bits and pieces of each conversation, it sounded like there were five guys talking. Jesus Christ she owed that much money, here I am opening a door to a bunch of drug dealers in my Superman towel. 'Your just so damn smart aren't you. Your just scream look at me!' I yelled at to myself.

I swung the door opened and stood there till one of the five guys noticed. Finally they turned around probably to knock again. I looked up at the five men and screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about last nights update i was just in a pretty pissed off mood, and yeah. well anyways hope you all like this one. oh yeah i'm sorry for the all the time changes they help move the story along. Comments??