These Secrets Are Killing Me

Shut Up and Eat Your Damn Cereal.

After sitting there in silence after my little lecture to Mom, she finally got up and went down stairs. I was hurt by this action after pouring my heart into that mini speech, she still leaves me to go get high. It was then I really questioned her love for me, does she really love me? I never oncer doubted she did till now. I heard scuffling around and things clattering around in the kitchen she was probably looking for her car keys. I carefully moved my arm to my face and wiped my tears away.

I sat there in the middle of the hall way unable to move, unable to call for help seeing as how Mom took her phone back. Great just fucking great she leaves me alone I wanted to scream but my throat was raw, and I was losing my voice from the day before. I heard Mom yell something and heard a pot fall to the floor, what the fuck is she doing? Ugh God I just wanted to get up and leave this house for good. "FUCK!" I screamed, when Spidey jumped on me. She whimpered and begged for me to pet her, I ignored her cries for attention. I managed to get my breathing back to normal, and wipe away the tears again.

"Spidey off now!" Mom said, holding a tray of what looked like food. But she probably made for her own damn self. I thought wrong as she placed the tray in front of me and moved Spidey off of my body.

I smiled a little, and laughed. "Mom what the fuck were you doing in the kitchen?" I asked, alto ugh the answer was right in front of me.

"What does it look like Jesse I made you food." She said.

"Mom I thank you a million times in advance, but pouring Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a bowl doest qualify as making food."

She let out a laugh it was then I knew I had my old Mom back, or for at least right now. "Shut up and eat the damn cereal. And by the way I tried to make eggs but that didn't work out." I almost died from laughing. I was getting my Mom back and I couldn't be happier even if I only got her back for an hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
eek!!!! this is a horrible chapter. but i wanted to y'all to see a nicer of side Lyn-z! I just wanted to take everyone who's commented and all of my 23 subscribers!! y'all rock this story wouldn't be here with out y'all.