These Secrets Are Killing Me

Alcohol Raid Part 2.

"Withdrawal? You fucking bitch I'm in here dying while your out there...." I stopped, I'd rather have Dad think I'm the one doing everything than Mom.

"Don't you dare talk to your Mother like that you hear me!"

"You should know me by now I'm not that kind of kid, I don't do drugs or drink. Why don't you believe me?" I cried, I wiped my tears away angrily.

"Jesse why? Why baby girl!" Mom cried, I looked away from Dad to see Mom standing in the middle of room with a box full of coke, and holding a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels and an empty bottle of Jose Cuervo. Oh my God she planted them in my room, why would she do that to me. I ran to the bathroom and lost it, I fell to my knees and puked into the bowl.

"Jesus Christ Jesse! I cant believe this you....you....why would you do this, you know alcoholism runs in the family. Yet you took a fucking risk and coke? How the hell did you get hold of this." Dad questioned, while I had my head shoved down the toilet bowl puking my guts out. I can't believe my own Mother did this to me.

"S-"

"-Shawn gave it to you? Go figure let me guess he told it would help get rid of the pain. And you fucking believed him, how stupid are you?" I threw up again before I could answer, Shawn isn't what I was aiming at all. I was going to say something completely different, but try to explain while you last night's dinner is being exposed to the world again.

After a good ten minuets I finally stopped and pulled myself up, I brushed my teeth and got ready to face the wrath of five angry men, and one woman who did this all to me. I walked to my room were everyone was locate raiding my room, I saw it with my own to eyes. Alcohol bottles in the middle of my room, the mixture of drugs next to the bottles. I felt my tears fall as I leaned against the wall and sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??