These Secrets Are Killing Me

Here I Stand.

"Jesse wake up your flights boarding." Serena said, shaking me awake. I wiped away the tears that had fallen in my sleep, and stood up. I grabbed my carry on bag and hugged Serena goodbye. I thanked her for everything, and all her help with my stay. We broke apart and I made my way to the line, I looked back at her and smiled.

"Jesse wait before we left I grabbed this from Justin's room, I knew it was your favorite." I looked down at the picture in her hand and let out a small laugh. That day Justin demanded he give me a piggyback ride, after an hour of fighting he won. We walked around the whole center like that before we entered Serena's office were she took the picture. I haven't seen myself smile like that since I got Spidey.

"Serena thank you so much!" I said, as I engulfed her into a hug. We said our goodbye's for real this time. I showed the lady my ticket and boarded the plane. I took my seat and took a good look at the picture. I stared at Justin studying his face his green eyes shined with happiness, I especially loved the fact that his hair wasn't to long or to short it was just right. He had enough that I could run my fingers through, but it looked like a military cut. Oh and the way my dark brown hair mixed so well with his blond hair, it was like we were made for each other. His smile was perfect words couldn't express it.

I looked at myself in the picture and I wondered if I would be that happy again. My honey hazel eyes were filled with joy as I looked down at him. My smile wasn't the fake one I always pulled, it was a real smile. Justin loved me for me not who I was related to, he knew everything about me and my family and he still loved me. Justin was the first person I told everything to, I only told Shawn that Mom cheated on Dad once. I told Justin everything. I put the picture in my bag and pulled on my jacket, I put the hood over my head and fell into an uncomfortable slumber.

===*===

After an uncomfortable plane ride home, and the awkward taxi cab ride I was ready to open the door to my house. The only thing that was stopping me was the same thing that was stopping me ten minutes ago, I was scared shit less. I heard Spidey bark from the backyard, my smile had returned along with a brand new confidence I turned the door knob and walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit goes to Madina Lake. thanks for all the comments. comments??