These Secrets Are Killing Me

Don't Make a Promise You Can't Keep.

"You really like Justin Jes?" Serena asked, while she showed the security our boarding pass. I didn't even answer her I just walked to the chairs and took a seat, pulling my knees up to my chest and closed my eyes.

"Jesse what's going on?" Justin asked, laying down on my bed putting an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I turned around so that we were facing each other, I put my face into his clothed chest and sobbed. He rubbed small circles on my back in hopes that it would calm me down. He let me cry my heart out while he just sat there and whispered sweet words into my ear, he would occasionally kiss my cheek telling me it would be OK.

"It'll be OK I promise."

"Don't make a promise you can't keep. It won't be OK Justin my whole family hates me." I said, sitting up wiping my tears away and the hair that was now matted to my face because of the tears. He sat up with me and grabbed my hand, he laced our fingers together and brought my hand up to his lips and kissed my hand.

"Jesse they don't hate you. It'll just take some time for them to get used to you being in rehab, hell I thought my family hated me but they don't. They just cared for me and they wanted what was best, sending me to rehab is what was best for me. So I'm sure you think they hate you, but baby they don't they care for you and that's why your here."

"Justin you don't even know my family, you don't know what I have to put up with day after day, year after fucking year. I shouldn't be here my Mother should be here she's the fucking alcoholic, she's the drug user, she's the reason I'm here. She made my father, my whole family believe that I was using drugs, and drinking. Now she comes back and makes my Dad think I'm some whore fucking ever guy in here. I'm so tired of hearing they care, they don't fucking care about me all they care about is what my Mom tells them." I said, I some how during that time managed to get off my bed and end up on the other side of my room.

Justin walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Baby you have to tell your Dad this, you can't let your Mom run your life. Promise me you'll tell your Dad about this."

"I won't make a promise I can't keep."
♠ ♠ ♠
you got like two or three updates after this one, I have to update like I can my Tia just passed away last night. So while my family's mourning the loss I'm in my room updating mourning in my own way and updating is that. so yeah thanks for the comments. comments on this chapter??