These Secrets Are Killing Me

Don't Tell part 2

I stretched and yawned and came face to face with the face of an angel, I giggled and kissed this angel's nose. They whimpered and whined for more than just an Eskimo kiss, and who was I do deny this beautiful creature of such. I kissed their cheek and watched as the angel squirmed around climbed up onto me and planted a wet kiss on my nose, cheek, eye. I laughed and pushed them away only to see them coming back again, they bit my lip and tugged gently. I laughed and put my hand their back and kissed their nose once again. They came back with a vengeance and licked my eye and nose. The angel wiggled around and tickled my bare torso. The door opened and we stopped all movements, I quickly covered mine and their body. I hoped the person who entered my room didn't see to much.

The angel put their nose right against my nose and I jumped for the unexpectedness. I just played it off as a case of the shivers, I smiled and waved politely as the nurse emptied my trash can. The angel was becoming more and more restless, wanting me to pay attention them right then and there. But of course they knew the risks of getting caught and they used this to their advantage. They pawed at my rib cage and licked my stomach, it took all of my will power not to laugh and tell them to stop. Once again the nurse shot me a look of confusion as I snorted out a laugh. I just pointed to the TV and laughed again at the 'funny' punch line the actor just said. After the nurse left my room and closed the door with out a single goodbye my feelings were a tad bit hurt. But the feeling of hurtness soon came to an end when the angel climbed up on my chest and barked and howled.

"Spidey shh do you want to get caught?" I asked my angel. She licked my nose and pawed at my chest.

"That's what I thought, now be a good girl and let me get up." I said, putting her down on the bed and trying my best to get up without taking her down with me. I could finally throw on my white tank top. After doing that I walked around the other side of the bed to get my skinny jeans. Spidey just followed my ever move in hopes I would pick her up and play with her.

They was a knock at the door and the door opened I quickly threw a sheet over her and sat on the bed, trying to cover up the moving lump. I let out a sigh of relief when I realized it was just Justin. "Hey baby." I said, getting up and greeting him with a simple kiss on the lips.

"Hey how's my baby girl." He asked.

"Eh I could be better I just wish I could go home and try to sort things trough with Mom and Dad."

"Oh I'm sorry you thought I was talking to you. No I was asking my baby girl how she was today. Ain't that right Spidey." He said, cooing over her like she was his daughter. I laughed and hit his arm with my hospital gown, I grabbed the iv pole and made my move to the bathroom. I took the cap off of my eyeliner and applied just the right amount to make honey eyes 'pop'.

"Were do you think your going Missy?" Dr. Jacobs asked, making me jump and poke myself in the eye with my eyeliner. I hissed in pain and wiping away the stray tear that had fallen.

"OK first of all OW! Second thing a girl just cant want to get pretty?" I asked, pulling my hair into pig tails, leaving my bangs to fall just in front of both my eyes. He just laughed and shook his head no.

"Baby what do you think up in pig tails or down?" I asked Justin leaving one side of my hair down and pulling the other one up.

"Um down?"

"What are you stupid? It's better up in the pig tails." I said. Dr. Jacobs just laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Well you asked and I just told you what I thought-"

"Son it's better not to argue."

"Yeah Justin don't argue!" I yelled, putting my hair into the pig tails. I searched for my eye shadow.

"Back to you do you feel any side effects from the antibiotics I put you on?"

"Nope." I answered, while applying a fair amount of midnight black eye shadow to my eye lids.

"Any dizziness? Headaches?"

"Yes and yes. Now excuse us Justin and I are going to the roof." I grabbed Justin's hand pulled him out of the room, forgetting about Spidey herself tell I heard her paws against the tile floor. I looked at the doctor and flashed him a smile before I grabbed Spidey and ran to the elevator.

After a quiet elevator ride to the roof of the hospital I looked over at Justin and smiled. I put Spidey down on the gravel and grabbed my boyfriends hand. It must have caught him by surprise when I pulled him closer to me. Because we both fell to the floor. I laughed and pecked his lips, this was the first time in awhile I've laughed like this. This is the first time I've felt so alive.

===*===

As we laid against the door that led to the stairwell, watching Spidey chase flys and butterflies away. I looked behind me and just smiled at this angel that came to me and saved my life. "Have I told you that I love you today?" He asked, the most corniest line in the whole world that ever man uses on his wife or girlfriend. But somehow it felt like he made that up just for me, and only me.

"I don't believe you have. But let me be the first to say happy three month anniversary Justin." Yeah how ironic a day after my parents horrible 17th anniversary I celebrate my three month anniversary with the worlds most amazing boyfriend.

"Well let me the be very first one to say I love you today. I love you Jesse." My heart soared and the butterflies that Spidey was chasing away must have entered my stomach. These butterflies were flapping their wings trying find a way out.

"Baby look." I said, pointing at the shooting star that was falling from the sky.

"Make a wish." I said, I closed my eyes and wished for everything to be alright with Mom and Dad at home. I wished for a lot of things that night.

"What did you wish for babe?" I asked.

"Nothing. I have you what more could I need?"

I laughed and kissed his lips. "Justin you are the most cheesiest man on the planet earth, but I love you for it." He laughed and called out Spidey's name she came running to us.

"Justin where's my Dad?" I asked, breaking the happiness for a good minute.

"At home talking with your Mom duh!" He said. I turned around and planted a kiss on his lips. It was innocent make out session, but I loved it non the less.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK there you go here's a happy chapter and there are more happy chapters to follow thanks to the suggestion by eslizard. so yeah expect more happy chapters; although I'm not quite sure if this was a happy chapter?? was it??