These Secrets Are Killing Me

One Secret Out, Thousands More To Go.

"Jesse can we talk?" Mom asked, knocking lightly at my door. The only thing that's keeping me from her and vise versa. We haven't talked since my conversation with dad while that guy was here, needless to say he hasn't come back. I've gone to school and isolated myself in my room blasting my father's voice through out my room. We haven't talked in two weeks as well, he's been busy with touring.

"There's nothing to talk about Mom!" I yelled to my closed door. I blasted my Green Day CD louder, blocking out her pleads, and begs for us to talk. I jumped on my bed and screamed into my pillow as her pleads began to flood out Billy Joe's words. I could her yelling about something, but I ignored it. BANG I jumped slightly at the unexpected noise. Another one filled the room as my door rattled a little from the force of her hit.

"JESSE UP THE DAMN DOOR!" She screamed. I shook my head no even though she couldn't see it. She kicked my door, screamed my name, yelling obscenity's at me. All of which I ignored, I ignored it all till I heard one finally scream about calling my dad. I laughed and jumped off my bed, rushed to my door unlocking it.

"Go ahead and call Dad! He'll hear you slur your fucking words and then what Mom?" I yelled at her, standing in the middle of the hallway. She walked into her room and slammed the door, I jumped a little. I ran over to her door and began to mirror her previous actions. I kicked her door and screamed for her to open it, sure enough she did but with a bottle of whiskey in her hand.

"What do you want?" She asked, slurring her words. I knocked the bottle out of her hands and watched as it spilled all over our carpet staining it. When Dad got home there would be proof that she wasn't clean anymore, I smiled as I realized that one of her many secrets had just been exposed to the world.

I hissed in pain as I felt the sting of a slap across my face, her wedding ring marking my cheek that was sure to bruise. I felt the tears form in my eyes as I looked up at her and saw her there standing in front of me, equally as shocked. I finally got my brain to work and ran to my room, she was calling after me apologizing countless times.

"Jesse I'm sorry. I didn't mean it open the door please!" She yelled to my door, my sobs where the only thing that could be heard. 'The last night you'll spend alone I'll wrap you in my arms and I wont let go I'm everything you need me to be' I looked at my phone and groaned in anger.

"Nice to hear from you after two fucking weeks. Why dont you act like your wife beg and plead for me to forgive you." I seethed into the phone, I threw my phone against my door and watched it shatter to pieces.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?? I personally like this chapter what about y'all.