Love Bites

Chapter Seven- Die Young

"I hear your hea-art beat to the beat of the drum. Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone. Now while you're here in my arms. Lets make the most of the night. Like we're gonna die young." Kesha said as I watched her new video. It was cool and trippy but very demonic. I guess most people didn't like it. It was fine by me though, plus it was a pretty hot video.

"She's pretty cool." Angel said curled up against me. I smiled and pulled his arm over my shoulder.

"Well aren't y'all precious?" Scarlet said. She was next to Chris. Luna was also here with Calvin. Leon however, was alone. He broke up with Mark after that night he confessed his love to me. I felt sorry for poor Mark. But I felt more confused about my situation.

"Yup!" I said to Scarlet smiling. She looked tense as if she knew something was gonna happen. Her eyes kept darting between the three Vampires. When she realized I was watching her she stuck up her middle finger and we kept watching the music videos.

"I'm going." Leon said, getting up. I could never get used to how attractive he was. His blonde hair was a mess but it fit him. His strong jaw seemed to help construct his god-like features. He stretched out, his arm muscles doing a slight dance with each movement. Of course he chose to wear a sleeveless tank top. To go with his black and blue stripped sleeveless tank top he wore some black shorts that cut off at his knees. I could see his calf muscles. He wore some black and blue checkers Vans. No matter what he wore he looked sexy. Each outfit showed off his well-developed physique.

Wait, what am I doing? I can't be looking at Leon. Not with Angel right beside me. Leon noticed that I was staring at him, apparent by that cocky smile on his face.

He walked off and left the house. It felt like a part of me left out with him. I couldn't believe I never realized this. I had feelings for Leon. Always have but I can't go after him. But I have no reason not to. Well except for Angel.

I was thinking about this all day. Even the next couple of days as well. Angel or Leon? Which one to choose? Why was this one of the hardest decisions of my life?

I went outside to walk around and clear my head. The night air tickled my face. I wasn't sure where I was going, just waking. I wanted to talk to at least one of them. Angel mostly, but I haven't had a decent talk with Leon in forever. In fact it's been weeks since we were even alone in a room together.

"Hey loser where ya going?" Scarlet said from the passenger side of a car that just pulled up by me. Luna was visible from the other side of the car.

"Just walking." I told her.

"By yourself?" She asked.

"Nah, with me." A voice said that I recognized as Leon. The back door of the car opened and he stepped out.

Of course he looked good. He was wearing some black wool gloves that were fingerless. He had on black skinny jeans and black converses. He wore a small black coat. His blue eyes shined brilliantly from beneath the hood. I smiled at him and he smirked.

"Works for me." Scarlet said and they drive off.

"So where to?" I asked him hoping he'd have a place to go to.

"Ask him." Leon said. I turned to the direction he was looking and saw Angel. Craps, they weren't going to make this easy for me.

"Hey!" I called out to him.

"Hola." He said to me, embracing me in a hug. Then he looked at Leon and said, "Leon." He gave him a nod and that's all. No hey or anything else. I guess he was still mad that Leon saved me and made a love confession.

"Hiiya!" Leon said with a smile. That seemed to piss Angel off to the max. Leon smiled, his eyes twinkling mischievously. I guess they weren't going to play nice. Why did they make everything so complicated?

"So where to?" I asked Angel.

"My place?" He questioned.

"Sure take him to a lair of crazy ass Vampires." Leon answered with a smart remark. Angel frowned and I gave Leon a look. Of course he only smiled, filled with cockiness. I looked back at Angel and smiled.

"Let's go. I want to see where you live." I told him. A huge smile crept across his face. He took me by the hand and led me to his home. Little did I expect that he would lead me to the gothic mansion that belonged to Leon and Luna.

"Y'all live together?" I whispered to Leon. He just laughed at my surprise. Damn him, he knew Angel has no idea that I been here before. I decided to play it off.

"Whoa, your house is big." I said faking my awe. I heard a chuckle from Leon.

"Yeah, it really is." Leon replied.

Angel started blushing before he took me inside. Of course I remember the scene all too well. There was one addition however. All of the Vampires were now inhabiting this house. Including crazy ass Judas. He was talking to the stunning mixed guy with the long silky black hair.

"Leon!" Judas said way too happily. He ran over and have Leon a super hug. Like he was literally holding him. Leon was laughing as he squeezed a glaring Judas. I couldn't get used to those creepy red eyes.

"Company?" At least that's what I thought the Asian that was stuffing his face said.

"Do I have to get up?" I saw the black guy yell from the couch.

"No, it's just Vincent." Judas said. I realized he was still clinging on to Leon. That kinda pissed me off. I knew he was doing it on purpose. So I smiled and clung to Angel. Judas seemed mad I wasn't being jealous. Good thing Luna wasn't here.

"Hi I'm Ying." The Asian guy said. I found it cool that he had white streaks throughout his jetblack hair. It actually looked like he had the same amount of each. Perfect balance, which was weird. His eyes were this silvery grey color which was a little odd. He had a soft childlike face and body because he was short.I didn't realize he was like five foot. Like omg he was so adorable.

The mixed guy started to walk in our direction. He was beautiful, like stunning. He had beautiful smooth caramel skin. Long silky black hair that stopped midway through his torso. He wore a gold necklace with an eye and gold bracelets. He looked at me with his violet eyes. His face was strong yet graceful. He just resembled a king to me.

"Hi I'm Vincent." I said sticking my hand out for him to shake it. He looked at me like I was stupid and kept walking. The mixed guy disappeared to the living room with the black guy. Ying took off following him.

"Don't take it seriously." Angel told me. "Anubis is really, hmmm how should I put this?"

"Uppity!" Leon chimed in laughing.

"Ya, he's uppity! It's because he's Egyptian royalty or something." Angel told me.

"Whoa, that's rad." I said.

"Ey, it's that kid from before!" Came the voice of the hot shirtless model guy named James.

"James put some real fucking clothes on! This isn't a beach, why are you wearing just swim trunks?" Leon growled.

"Relax little guy I'm going to a photo shoot." James said. He walked past us and stopped at the door.

"Oh, yea ummm, So you guys know they found like pssh, ten or eleven bodies this weekend." He told us. I felt Angel tense up beside me. I noticed the other Vampires were tense as well.

"Wait bodies?" I asked.

"Ya, random bodies, like they all have like missing body parts. And they're all drained of blood." He said eyeballing the three Vampires.

"So you assume it's us?" Leon asked.

"Hmm, missing hearts and heads, no blood." James said sarcastically. "I'm pretty sure it was y'all." He said laughing.

"Is anyone we know dead?" I asked them.

They all looked at me and shrugged their shoulders. I looked at them in awe.

"What the hell does that mean?" I yelled.

"We kill too much!" Judas said with a smile on his face. "I'm surprised they only found ten. There's alot more."

"Judas stop." Leon commanded. Judas looked at him a little hurt but he silenced. I wonder why Leon had so much control over Satan's spawn.

"Oi, we're on the news!" The black guy said.

"Holy fuck." Angel said walking to the living room. I followed him and we all stared at the huge flat screen t.v. Channel ten news was on.

"We've identified one of the bodies as Jake Larson. Mr. Larson was a Mythology teacher at Pacific Coast Bay High School. He's apparently been deceased for two days. There is nothing more we have on this situation at this time." The news lady said.

"Turn it off!" Leon growled. The black guy quickly turned off the tv. They all turned and looked at Leon, who was looking at me. I was staring at Angel.

I don't know what to do. How should I react? I just found out the guy I used to like is dead. The guy that I once had sex with is dead. That someone this close to me was dead. What made it worst was that one of these guys did it!

"Who did it?" I asked, my voice a little shaky.

"What's it to you?" The black guy said.

"He knows him Aiden." Judas said smiling.

"Oi, well it wasn't me." Aiden said.

"He's beneath me." Anubis told me.

"I only like girls!" Ying said smiling to me.

"Haha, if it was me, he'd be more broke up." Judas said.

"I know he's off-limits." Leon said.

All of the attention turned to Angel. He was looking at me with worried eyes. They were monsters. All of them and they didn't care. I couldn't be here. Fear crept through my body followed by panic.

"Awww is the little boy scared?" Judas said coming closer to me. Leon grabbed his arm but Judas pulled away. He growled and I could see his long razor sharp fangs.

Angel walked up in front of me growling. His hand pulled back and swept forward. The impact of the slap echoed throughout the room. Time seemed to slow down as I heard the cracking of Judas jawbone. I watched in fear as Judas body lifted up and flew across the room crashing into the tv. The slap didn't seem like much but it was enough to send him across the room.

Judas slowly rose up, something black behind him. I watched the air around him change. Dark clouds forming behind his back, not really solidifying but taking shape. Judas had formed jet black wings behind him from the clouds. He looked up at Angel, his eyes shining crimson red.

The other boys quickly got up and went to one side of the room. I was stuck in awe at the Angel (as in Vampire not Angel) in front of me. The image of a raven came to my mind when I looked at Judas.

"What the fuck?" I breathed out.

I felt a hand clasp my forearm and I was pulled out of the room. Leon was dragging me out of the house and away from the violence.

"We gave to go." Leon said pulling me out the house. There was a crash of a window breaking and two forms flew through the air. "Shit." He said.