Distance Disturbs Me

Austin

Alan,

There's only one thing I have left to say now. Not because I've given up, but because I don't now if anything I say could fix this mess I've made. I wish my words could cure illness. I wish I could make my grandma healthy again because I'm losing her and I feel as if I have already lost you. You two were the only people I had when I lost my mom. Even my dad decided it wasn't worth dealing with me. You shouldn't have saved me from the depression. I wasn't worth your time. I'm sorry I wasted so much of a precious life.

I'm sorry for all the shit you dealt with for and because of me. If I could take back all of the pain you had to deal with because of me, I would. If I could make it so that you never met me, I would just to save you from all the pain. I never deserved someone like you and you never should have had to deal with me. I'm so sorry I've hurt you.

The two people in my life will soon be gone and I have so many regrets that keep me up through countless nights. God damn, I miss you so much and there's not a fucking thing I can do about it. They say all good things must come to an end but what I had when I was with you, wasn't good. It was perfect. I was bound to ruin it eventually. I'm sorry you were pulled down by my failure.

I will come back to you, no matter the terms we may be on by that time. Maybe I don't deserve you, but that doesn't mean I'll ever stop fighting for you. I'm sorry I cant just let you go.

The last thing I have to say to you before I return to hopelessly wishing and waiting for you is that I'm so fucking sorry I ruined everything.

In distance and depression,

Austin
♠ ♠ ♠
greetings I am back from vaction and wanted to get something written and up before school starts on Monday sigh~

thanks for sticking with us!
also, Savannah pointed out ((because I turned her into a SIO fan hell yea)) that Distance Disturbs Me by Set It Off is so relevant to this story and much shorter of a title! so that's what this story will be called from now on.
xo,
Presley