Status: Still Writting But I Need More Subscribers and Comments(:

Pursuit of Happiness

The New Girl

New day, New school. Just hoping i wont trip and fall on my face then get laughed at. I opened the door an walked in. It took me about 5 minutes to find my locker. I got the books i need for first period then closed the locker. The halls were calm.... Until the bell rang then suddenly everyone rushed everywhere. People pushing, shoving, yelling, running, such chaos.

By the time I got to my class it had seemed like I just came out of a tornado. I grabbed a seat at the very back. Then the teacher took roll. When she got to my name she made me come to the front of the class.

Everyone stared at me as she introduced me. I quicky walked back to my seat and sat down. So first 3 periods went by and it was lunch time, everyone was sitting in there own little groups.
Then I noticed the guy with the Lakers snapback that was in all of my 3 periods. He had smiled at me everytime i looked at him. He caught my attention because he was really cute. He was sitting with 3 of his other friends. I sat at a table and started eating. Next thing I know he was in front me, smiling.

"Esmeralda right?" he said.

"Uhh, yeah," I responded.

"I'm Justin," he said smiling as he sat down.

"Nice to meet you."

"I know what its like to be new to a school," he said.

"It sucks," I responded.

"Yeah, where are you from?" He asked placing his hands on the table.

"Oakland."

"Wow, thats really far away."

"Yup."

"What's your next class?"

"Um pre cal room 105," I responded looking at my schedule.

"Awesome I have that class too."

"Cool," I said taking a bite out of an apple.

"Hey you wanna come sit with me and my friends? Kinda lonely over here," he said smiling and looking towards his table.

"Umm I'd rather just stay here."

"No, c'mon lets go," he said pulling my arm.

"No I'm okay here plus im not good at making friends."

"Thats why I'm going to introduce you. C'mon..... Please?" He said making a cute little begging face.

"Alright," I picked up my tray and walked behind him over to his table.

"This is Esmeralda, these are Ryan, Chaz, and Jonathan," he said sitting down. All of them were cute.

They waved and said,"Hey, nice to meet you."

"Yeah nice to meet you too," I said as I placed my tray down and sat down. They started talking about guy stuff like they didnt mind that I was there.

"How about you? Ya like basketball?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, I do, But I suck at playing."

"No one sucks you just need practice," Ryan responded. I smiled.
A few minutes later the bell rang. I threw my trash away and Justin followed.

"Ryan, Chaz, and Jonathan have different classes," he finally spoke.

"Oh, must be hard for you guys to be all seperated," I said feeling kinda dumb that I said that.

"Not at all, we got used to it."

We walked to class.

"How bout a game after school?" He asked.

"Alright," I said smiling,"Maybe you could teach me a little something."

"Maybe," He smirked. We got to class and sat down next to eachother.

"Hey Justin, looking hot today!" A girl yelled from the other side of the room.

He turned to her and smiled,"Thank you! You're looking quite sluty today!" A few guys gave him a high five. The girl just rolled her eyes and sat down.

My next class wasn't with Justin but my sixth period was. After school I asked him,"So who was that girl during 4th period, not to be nosey."

"That's my ex, she cheated on me with all the football players."

"Thats fucked up," I said suprised.

"Yup, it still hurts down here, you know," he pretended he wipped a tear off. He smilled and i started laughing. He laughed and bit his lower lip. Ryan joined us.

"Basketball today?" He asked Justin.

"Yeah."

We went out to the basketball courts, Chaz, Jonathan, and some other guys showed up. Then we put our backpacks down. I sat down and watched first.

"Aye Esme, come and shoot one!" Justin yelled.

I got up and he thew me the ball. i stood at the free throw line," I gotta warn you guys I really suck, like I'm legit not gonna even make it halfway to the hoop."

I heard them whisper to themselves.
"Give it your best shot," Justin said.

I shot the ball up and made it. I turned towards them and their jaws all dropped,"Fooled you!"

"What?! No way, that was luck, do it again," Justin said.

I dribbled the ball and shot it in again,"Suprised much?" I laughed and threw the ball at them.

"Uh Yes!" Ryan replied.

"Okay, one against one!" Yelled Jonathan.

"What, me and you," I responded.

"Yeah."

I started the game dribbling the ball back and forth under me running toward the hoop. He took the ball and dribbled it trying to shoot a hoop. I stopped it, dribbled it again, blocking him. I turned to the hoop and shot a hoop. I smirked and put my hands in my hips, "Got anymore?"

"You know what, you and Justin lets see if you can beat him hes the best," he said.

"Okay, lets prove that."

"Ladies first," Justin said letting me start the game. I dribbled the ball in blocking him and walking with it. I tried shooting but he stopped it and started dribbling it back and forth under him. I tried taking it away from him.

"Nope, oh, no, I don't think so," He said spining the ball around him.

"You know what happens when people show off right?" I said.

"What happens?" He asked as he slowed down and I took the ball away ran to the hoop and shot it.

"They loose their ball," I said laughing.

His jaw dropped.
"Damn, a girl beat you...." Ryan said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up Ryan she'll beat you too!"

"No, two against one," Ryan said walking in.

"Okay, you guys start, maybe that'll help you guys," They started the game passing the ball back and forth. I ran in the middle and took it away, then dribbled it. Ryan came and took it.
I smirked and followed, taking it away as he dribbled it. I shot a hoop and clapped
.
"WHATT??" Chaz said, "Damn this girl got some game on her."

"I have to go," I said grabbing my backpack and blowing a kiss at them. They laughed and Justin ran over to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone! Heres the trailer to this story! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ex0ZmDbQ4oI
Hope you guys like it.