Status: Still Writting But I Need More Subscribers and Comments(:

Pursuit of Happiness

The Ex

A f t e r S c h o o l
I sat on a bench waiting for Justin. He walked up to me, "Why so alone?"

"Shut up, I was waiting for you," I gently punched his arm. He laughed. I got up and walked with him. We crossed the street and a truck pulled over infront of us.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get home now!"

"I'm walking home! I'll be there in a few minutes." He answered.

"You better! Or I'll-" The man looked at me and drove off.

"Was that, your dad?" I asked. He nodded and continued walking. I stopped.

He turned to me, "Come on, lets go."

"Hes not very nice," I said as I continued walking.

"I know, he's pretty strict," He answered. He sighed and looked down at me.

We continued walking home. When we got to my house I said bye and walked in.

"Hi mom," I said to her. She was laying on the couch.

"Hey how was you're day?" She asked.

I gasped in shock, she would never ask me that in a million years. I walked over to her, "You've never asked me that before."

"I know, but how'd it go, meet any boys?" She asked.

I looked up and turned back around, "Of course you would ask that, no I didn't and my day was good." I walked upstairs and this time did my homework until I finished. I was starving! I walked downstairs and found my mom making out with a guy on the couch, "Mom!" I crossed my arms and stared at her.

"Sorry, c'mon lets go to a motel," she told the guy.

I continued walking to the kitchen. I cooked some soup and serve myself some orange juice. I placed my food on the counter and ate as I looked out the window to the backyard. After I finished I washed my plates and took a shower. I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

N e x t D a y - Lunch Time
"So I was thinking, you could join the team?"

"Umm... Huge problem!" I said grabbing a bag of carrots and placing it on my tray.

"What?" Justin asked.

"Your teams a boy team, I'd be the only girl.... And that'd be, weird," I said.

"No it wouldn't! Plus you'd help us win the championship," he said as he grabbed a cheeseburger. I grabbed a hamburger and some fries then a bottle of water. He grabbed a bottle of water too and walked behind me to the register.

"I think I'd rather not," I said as I paid and waited for him to pay. After he paid we found a place to eat. I put my backback on the table and sat down.

"Okay," he said looking down,"You know you'd make me reeeeeeeeeally happy if you joined. Like extremely happy, my happiness would be bigger than the universe, bigger than the-"

"Okay! I get it, your happiness would be huge." I said laughing. He looked at me and smiled. "I'll join," I said as I took one of my notebooks out.

"Yay! Thanks," he said as he started eating. "Why are you doing work if its lunch? You should be eating." He stuffed his mouth with food, grabbing some of my fries.

"I want to get some of tonight homework done, Mr. Stuffy face. Don't eat so fast, no one's gonna take your food away," I said.

"Well I'm hungry," he responded as he took a sip of water. Soon Ryan, Chaz, and Jonathan joined us.

I was sitting on Justins right side and there was a space next to me. Then a girl came out of nowhere and stood beside me.
"Hey Justin, I wanted to know if you would come over to my house and help me with some work, you know, if your not busy with some new weird sluty nerd," she said as she knocked my books off the table. I started getting up and the justin stood up.

"Let me help you," he said.

"No, I got it," I put all my books in my bag, picked up my tray and started walking away.

"Wait Esmeralda," Justin said from behind me, "That was really rude Daisy, you shouldn't have done that."

I threw away my food and walked to the library. I went to my last 3 periods without letting anyone speak to me and then walked home as fast as I could.

Justin's Point of View
I waited on a bench to see if Esmeralda would show up but she never did.
Ryan walked up to me, "If you're waiting for Esmeralda she left already...."

"Oh, no wonder," I said.

"What happened at lunch was pretty bad, I think she was hurt," he said as he sat down next to me. "Tell me something, do you like her?"

I looked at him, "Not in a serious way, just as friends."

"Okay," he said. "Whenever you see her you should try comforting her. I can't believe Daisy would say that. She doesn't even know Esme."

I nodded, "Well I better get going now." I got up and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and share with your friends Thanks! ❤