Status: Updated once or twice a week!

Hearts in the Air

Eleven

Image

Connor’s P.O.V.

I walked into the room to find John relaxing on his bed answering some tweets from fans, I sat on the bed next to him and we just started talking. “Where have you been all night?” He winked at me, “Did you and Brittany get a separate room?” He laughed and started a new tweet.

“Actually, we didn’t need one. After everyone headed to the hotel we got kinda busy on the beach.” I told John while trying not to be all ‘kiss and tell’ or ‘sex and tell’ you could call it. He gave me high five, “What did you and Alie do last night?” I asked.
He locked his phone and laid it on the night stand next to him, “nothing actually, after we left the beach we separated. She said she was gonna go find Brittany but that obviously didn’t happen.” 

My phone started going off, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller I.D., it was Brittany. “Hey, what’s up?” I asked.

“I hate to ask you this, but do you think I can use your shower? John and Alie are hogging mine.” She asked and I looked at John who was looking at me to see who it was.

I got up and walked outside so he couldn’t over hear either of us. When I was far enough away from the door I held the phone up to my ear again. “John can’t be in your shower with Alie, he’s sitting in our room right now. Come over, you can shower and we can talk about it.” I finished and said goodbye before hanging up. Within a few minutes she was over and in the shower. It’s a good thing she doesn’t take long because I was dying to know who was with Alie. Brittany was still in the shower when John got up to leave, “Where you going man?” I asked a little too anxious.

“To the bus. . . Is that a problem?” He asked.

“Nah, go ahead.” He left the room confused and once he was gone I walked into the bathroom. “He left to go to the bus, I don’t know what to do. Should I tell him or let him find out himself?”

She waited to answer, taking a moment to think, “Well if it’s who I think it is then I would say we should tell him. He should know that he is competing for her attention and who with.”

I looked towards the curtains confused, “Wait, you know who it is?” I asked.

“Steven.” Brittany stated.

“Stephen? Gomez? Why would she even try getting with John’s brother?” I asked. “That’s just really fucked up!”
Brittany shook her head, “not that one, Go Radio.”

I couldn’t believe her, since when did they even talk? “I need to go tell John.” I started walking towards the door when Brittany said she wanted to go to. We walked into the bus and found John on his laptop checking twitter. “Anything interesting?” I asked just to get the conversation going.

“Nothing out of the ordinary, every fan wanting attention like always.” He chuckled at the comment he made.

“Well, there’s something I need to tell you, promise you won’t get mad.” Connor started.

John closed the MacBook and turned all of his attention to Brittany and I. “Shoot.”

Brittany decided to take over. “You know that Alie was talking to Steven after everything that happened between us, well I kinda heard them in the shower together when I walked in this morning after the beach… I don't know what happened in the last 24 hours that caused this to happen but you have a right to know.” She finished and seemed like she was waiting for for a response, maybe hoping he knew why she was messing around with Steven?

“Thanks for telling me. I think that maybe you girls should go back to driving show to show. If money is hard we’ll give you some, I know you guys were running low on your funds.” He said and got up before crawling into his bunk.

Brittany’s P.O.V.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen John hurt so much, even the last time when Alie left the tour for a few days. I finally had enough of Alie’s ‘don’t give a fuck’ attitude and decided to go say something to her. “I’ll be back in a little bit Connor, she needs a intervention on her fucking attitude.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Connor tried following me talking me out of it.

“NO! She needs to hear this. She can’t go around acting like she can do whatever she wants without the consequences.” I shoved him off and kept walking towards the room we were staying in. Without even knocking I stormed into the room and into the bathroom. “Steven get the fuck out, Alie get your clothes on and come out here. We need to talk.” I walked out slamming the door and made my way over to the bed, waiting for them both to leave the bathroom. Steven was the first one to walk out, he apologized and left before I can say anything to him. Alie followed a few minutes later but didn’t leave the room, instead she sat down next to me. “I think we need to talk.”

“Yeah I guess.” She said quietly playing with her hair.

I tried to think of a nice way to go about this. “Are you still mad at John and I? How many times do we have to apologize before you will forgive us for our mistakes?” I asked.

“I don’t know, it’s kind of hard to just move on from that. I know it meant nothing and you guys would never do it again but it’s hard living on a bus with you two. Maybe I just need a break from all of this and being near you guys constantly.” Alie said while getting up to pack her dirty clothes back into her bag while looking for her flip flops. After putting them on she sat beside me again. It was quiet for a couple of minutes before she stood once again, this time walking over to her purse that laid on the nightstand. She dug through it for a moment before pulling out her wallet and counting her money. I could have stopped her but at this point she was ruining this tour for me and I wanted her gone.

~2 Days Later~

Everything has been awkward since the New York City date, Alie and I stopped talking, she stayed on the Go Radio bus the past two nights and she hasn’t been watching The Summer Set play.

Today was the day she was flying back home. I gave Alie a final hug before all of us watched as she walked away to board her plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is going to be a few months later in the story, like June, get ready for it.

Here's a hint, what huge ass tour happens every summer that fans just can't help but get excited for their favorite bands to be announced?! ;)