Status: Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoy

It's a Love Hate Relationship

New friends

*Eva’s POV*

I stared at Paul weirded out because of how fast his mood changes. I mean, normal (For him), angry, happy then scared and nervous. What’s his problem? I think he’s bi-polar.

“Erm Paul what’s with the mood swings?” I asked seriously curious. His face goes blank and he looks at me.

“None of your business.” He spat.

“You’re such a moron.” I mumble hoping he didn’t hear me. He opened his mouth to say something when a very loud, high pitched, annoying voice interrupted him.

“Pauly baby where are you?” I knew that voice, Rachel.

“Upstairs Rach. I’m coming down now.” Paul yelled, going down. I rolled my eyes and go down after having a shower and getting dressed. There I came face to face with Rachel and Kim. They both glared at me, flipped their hair and went back to talking. Wow what whore’s. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some iron bru and some cherries then made my way to the couch. I hear something going on outside and take a look, only to find two girl’s stood talking with Jared and Jake. Jared had some big goofy grin on his face while some girl with brown hair giggles at him. Awe cute. The blonde haired girl was watching Jared and the brown haired girl with a little smile on her face. That’s when I overheard Rachel and Kim bitching about them.

“…I mean come on; she’s just a jealous slut trying to steal your boyfriend, which obviously isn’t working. What a like fail of life.” Rachel spat.

“I know right! She’s not even pretty! Anyway he’s totally like in love with me.” Kim replied. I slowly walk over and but in.

“Totally right! I mean like you’re an ugly whore and you’re a horse faced weirdo! Like yeah.” I say in a fake preppy voice. They turned to me with red faces and mouth wide open.

“Close your mouths dearies, you’ll catch flies.” I say sickly sweet with an innocent smile on my face. They both storm off annoyed while I stand there with a victory grin plastered on my face. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see the brown and blonde haired girl smiling at mw.

“Hey, I’m Violetta and this is Amelie. Thanks for sticking up for us. What’s your name?” Said the brown haired girl.

“Hey, I’m Eva-May. No problem, I love taking the mick out of them.” I said smiling kindly. I think I’m going to have fun being home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy