Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

a special day - part 1

I woke up to breakfast in bed with Liz shouting in my face “YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TODAY”. I smiled at her with Amelia sitting on her lap as I ate my breakfast staring at my dress hanging on the wardrobe door. I watched as my mother, Liz, and my three other bridesmaids dashed all over the house panicking more than I was.
Soon I was practically being shoved into the shower with it already running still trying to eat half of my toast.
“you have 20 mins tops” my mum said shutting the door.
I chuckled to myself and got into the shower. I hadn’t seen Matt or James in two days as it was all part of Liz’s plan to make it more romantic when I walked down the aisle. When I came out the shower in my towel my mum passed me my dress and everything for me to get ready in the bathroom. I put it on and remembered why I got it. It was white and strapless which was unusual for me, it had a flat chest line and was plain apart from a black lace piece of fabric that went around my waist before the dress puffed out a bit. At the top of the chest line it had a few black small beads around it to match the lace in the middle. I walked out to my mum’s camera flashing at me as well as several phone cameras.
I sat down and let my mum fuss over my hair which was wavy and simple just like how I had asked for it along with my make up as well. The hours were rolling past until we heard beeping outside signalling the car to take us to the wedding was here. It was a nice sunny day and lucky for us we planned an outdoor wedding out in the country not too far from our house about a half an hour drive away. I got in the car with my dad who got teary eyed seeing me which was very rare to see. I was silent in the car there with nerves and felt somewhat relieved to see Tom and the other grooms men to be standing out the front waiting for me and the bridesmaids.
“darling!” he said helping me out the car “you look stunning”
“thank you” I said giving him a hug “you all look very dapper and handsome” I said looking at the boys wearing their matching suits with their pale blue flowers in their pockets.
“well I’ll go let them know we are all here” he said jogging away up through the path between the tall bushes.
MATT POV
I was standing at the top of the aisle with James next to me holding my hand when I noticed Tom running up.
“ready when you are” he said to me giving me a tap on the back. He turned away after I nodded and said before he went “you are in for a treat, she looks fantastic” he said giving me a big smile making me smile. I watched him run back and turned to my mum, dad and sister who all gave me a thumbs up with their cameras at the ready. Soon the music started quietly in the background and James tugged my hand and I looked down at him and he said
“no peeking daddy” as he did this he walked to my other side holding my other hand and facing the aisle so he could watch Sky walk down. I smirked at him and watched as everyone walked down the aisle before Sky and I heard all the muttering and coo’s taking in that she must be so close. Soon James let go of my hand and like he was told took her bouquet for her and went and stood next to Tom. I turned to face her and swore my jaw must have dropped over. She looked amazing.
SKY POV
Tom came running back giving me thumbs up and I stood closer to my dad who held my hand as we watched everyone walk off and we went last.
“I’m so proud of you” my dad said to me
“don’t make me cry now” I said squeezing my hand. He nodded giving me a small smile in fear both of us would start crying.
We made it to the aisle and it looked stunning. The white chairs with light blue ribbon wrapped around them and light blue flowers at the front next to a white metal arch. I could see the back of Matt’s head and then looked down to James who was holding his hand and frantically waving at me. I smiled and gave him a little wave. Soon we reached him and my dad went and sat with my mum and I bent down to James who took my flowers from me and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He ran over to Tom who gave him a small hi five making my eyes water more than they already were.
I went up slowly to Matt and I was next to him by the arch when he turned to face me. His eyes got ten times wider as he looked at me and smiled and held my hand.
“you look...” he whispered looking dumbfounded “so beautiful” he said cracking his favourite smile at me.
“you look very handsome” I said squeezing his hand as a tear rolled down my cheek, he quickly got his thumb and wiped it away smiling at me and we both turned to finally get married.
The suit he was wearing was black with a white shirt and a dark blue tie to make it different from his groomsmen. It was a perfect fit and the most amazing suit I had ever seen. He even had dark blue flowers in his pocket.
Soon we were handing each other our rings. We both had gone with simple silver bands with Matt’s being chunkier than mine. On each of the insides of our rings it had each other’s name and the date of today. We were both holding each other’s hands waiting for the “now you may kiss the bride”.
The minute this happened Matt’s hands went to my waist and one to the side of my face giving me a deep kiss. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back resting my hands on his chest. I could hear the cheering and the clicking of cameras from the photographer, family and friends. We pulled apart and I smiled at him and whispered “I love you”
“I love you” he said back standing up holding my hand, we started to walk back down the aisle with Matt picking up James and resting him on his hip as we walked past all the cheering people now throwing confetti over us.
We got to the car and I hugged Liz and Tom and the rest of the bridal party. We were all going for photos just down the road in a field full flowers and near some trees to have our photos before going into the reception.
“James, you are going to go with Uncle Tom and Aunt Liz ok?” I said stroking his cheek and straightening his little suit jacket.
“ok” he said pausing before looking up at Matt with a smile “mum”.
I covered my hand over my mouth as I hugged him and watched him skip off with Tom behind Liz who was carrying Amelia.
Matt turned around and smiled at me before helping me in the car saying “your chariot awaits Mrs Smith”
“thank you Mr Smith” I said as he shut the door and came round the other side to sit next to me.