Children

Unwanted Visitor

It was a peaceful sunday afternoon. My husband and I were just playing with our children. I know they are really his children but we are a family. I don't care what their birth certificates say. We are both their dads.

When suddenly we heard a knock on the door. Michael always the calm one, got up to simply open the door. Not even wondering who the hell it could be. We both know it could be someone paid to kill us on the other side of the door, but he doesn't mind. I adore this side of my husband. The "I don't care about all of your shit" side of him.

Seeing as Michael hadn't come back yet, I decided to go see what it was. A little more stressed than I already was. What if it is really a killer?!

When I see who is holding my husband by the neck, I kinda wish it was an actual killer.

"Dad leave him the fuck alone."

"Look at you, being a little house mate. Don't you see that you are better than this? You are my son. I didn't raise you to be like this. I raised you so you would grow up and have a family. Maybe if he goes away, you are finally going to be able to have the family you always wanted."

What is so stupid of me to think that after my dad disowned me, after I told him I married a guy, I thought he would leave us alone. I really wish he would leave us alone. Nobody hurts my love.

"I do have the family I always wanted. The man you want to kill is my husband and the love of my life. Er have children, you know. The three most beautiful children in the entire world and I would never give up on them for anything in this world. Yes, there was a time where I did imagine that my family would be with a girl too, but it isn't, and that's life. I am more happy than I could ever be with someone else because I am married to my soulmate. So what if the kids aren't built with my sperm. They are built with his and he is my family. So all of them, they are the most precious thing I have and you won't ever take that away from me. Never. Maybe it is a little unusual, but it's my family and I would never dream about changing even a little bit of it."

"You never told me you guys had children.. Can I see them please..?"

It couldn't hurt them right? Maybe he just needs a proof that I truly am happy and that I have everything I ever wanted.

"Yeah...sure."

To mine and Michael's biggest surprise, he fell in love with our little darlings. He even accept us.

I couldn't ask for better.