Status: ONE SHOT! :)

Counting Down the Days to Go

Oh, my agony,
Know that I will never marry,
Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo
But counting down the days to go
It just ain't living
And I just hope you know

That if you say (if you say)
Goodbye today (goodbye today)
I'd ask you to be true (cause I'd ask you to be true)

'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you

Cancer - My Chemical Romance

*
“Then explain it to me, Ellie! Fuck you don’t even talk to me anymore!” He screamed. Alex didn't even know who the girl in front of him was anymore. She was always distant. Always dull and lifeless. Never kissing Alex back with as much passion as she used to. It was getting to him. It was affecting him more than he was willing to admit. He loved her so much and he didn't want to lose her. He wanted to help.

Ellie wiped the tears from her eyes harshly “I have cancer!” She screamed into Alex’s face. Her voice was raw and cracked when the words came out of her mouth. “I fucking have cancer, Alex!”
*

Warning: Cuss words, cancer, mentions of hospitals

Disclaimer: Alex Gaskarth does not, never has and never will belong to me. I do, however, own the plot idea and any OCs that show up! Title credit goes to the song Cancer by My Chemical Romance

Author's note: Hey there! I haven't written anything in a long while and that makes me sad! But I've been extra inspired and have been having a lot of concept ideas floating around my head. Not sure why, but this was one of them. I was very eager to get this out into the world. Please tell me how you feel about it!! I was kinda of iffy on a lot of the parts in here but i wanted to get it out ASAP. Also, I'm not sure why, but I kinda of just wanted this to be a non-slash story!

xoxo,
-Alex
  1. I'd Ask You to Be True
    1/1 (July 15, 2013)