‹ Prequel: Angel of Mine

Angels and Hunters.

You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you.

She wasn't like anything he had ever seen before, especially not in a dingy back alley bar that he was a regular in. There was something comforting about the smell of cigarette smoke and stale beer that cleared his mind, it gave him a sense of calm and normality to his usually hectic life.

He watched as she walked around the pool table surrounded by drunken truckers who where willing to spend their hard earned money on a shot against her, he watched as the dollar bills on the side stacked up, she obliterated her every opponent with ease bringing a slight smirk to his lips.

He took a long gulp from the dark brown glass bottle that he had been clutching in his clammy hands for the past hour or so, too mesmerised by her to concentrate on drinking properly, he looked past the end of the bottle and absorbed her image as she leaned forward over the pool table to take her shot, from her long slender legs wrapped in tight fitting black pleather jeans, to the even tighter Led Zeppelin cut off tee that grazed the soft curve of her hip and hugged her large bust, a small silver pentagram swung freely around her neck and rested comfortably on her ample breasts, he continued to follow her body upwards, stealing glances at her plump red lips, dark eye make up and contoured cheek bones, he stared for a few more seconds until she turned and locked her grey eyes on to his, fixing them with a fierce glare, before smirking slightly and turned away quickly with a flick of her long black glossy pony tail.

She narrowed her eyes attempting to make it look like she was concentrating as she fixed her focus on the ball in front of her, she smirked took the shot and stepped back unsurprised as the remaining black ball slipped almost magically in to the corner pocket. She could still feel his eyes burning in to her ass and could almost guarantee that he was licking his lips, she smiled to herself as she collected her winnings for the final foolish drunk who challenged her to a game that she had been raised playing, shoving the few crumpled dollar bills in to her pocket as she made her way over to the bar, taking long, sultry steps as she went, she purposely stood next to the guy who had been undressing her with his eyes only seconds before and silently enjoyed watching him squirm as she waited to be served.

Chewing the inside of his cheek and toying with the idea of talking to her he waited for a few seconds before deciding to speak to his fantasy woman, he watched her pick the frosty beer from the bar and take deep swigs, clear pleasure on her face,

"Just a cold one huh? A girl after my own heart"

She looked at him confused and smirked at him as he continued to speak,

"Want me to get that for you?"

He persisted with throwing her questioning glances until she responded,

"No thanks, I've got it"

HE smiled upon hearing her voice, slightly deep and laced with nicotine adding a sexy husk to it, he decided he was going to get this one he wasn't letting her go with out a fight,

"Don't you want to know my name before you reject me?"

"Not particularly"

She replied teasingly as she turned and walked away with her bottle, his eyes followed her as she slipped out of the back exit. He took the last warm swig from his bottle and slammed it down on to the bar before rushing to follow her.

The cool refreshing air slammed in to her body knocking a loud exasperated sigh out of her mouth, she despised the bar scene but loved the social life and this one in particular was a great place to let her self go and pick up some willing brain dead sex mad hick to have her own way with, she leaned against the damp wall and lit a cigarette, smiling to her self and taking a long deep breath she felt it had been a successful evening she had won a few bucks and grabbed some attention whilst she was at it, the stranger danced cross her mind the way he looked at her as if he where nearly genuine, as if he actually wanted to buy her that drink to strike up a conversation with her, she pondered this as she exhaled and watched as the plume of smoke slipped from her lips and floated away gracefully in the cool late night breeze.

A heavy hand fell on her shoulder causing her to jump and turn on her heels quickly, she rolled her eyes as she came face to face with him again, it was almost as if he knew she was thinking of him, briefly of course,

"You again?"

She growled glaring at him, he smiled warmly and turning the charm on,

"I have to admit" he began coolly " I'm intrigued by you the Zeppelin shirt, the beer, now if I'm not mistaken we would be perfect together"

She rolled her eyes and groaned loudly,

"Has that line ever worked for you?"

"You'd be surprised"

He smiled at her, she threw her cigarette on the ground and stood on it extinguishing the warm glow and hot embers,

"I'm Dean by the way"

"Adriel" she replied casually she raised an eyebrow and smirked "You're kinda cute"

She loved turning trigger ready men in to shy little boys and took great pleasure in watching as he blushed.

He felt his face flush red, he had never met a challenge like her before he had finally found some one more domineering than him and he liked it, it made the chase more satisfying especially when he knew that he would get his prey in the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adriel - http://www.polyvore.com/adriel/set?id=89794409