Are You Free?

What's your Number?

By the time I noticed him, he was right in front of me looking into my eyes with those sparkling hazel eyes. I didn't know what to do right at the moment so I stood there lookilng dumbily at his beautiful face. "Great. What do I do now?" i thought. So I slowly opened my mouth to say something and right at that moment he spoke to me.

"Hey." His voice was beautiful.

"H-hey." I stuttered from nervousness.

"I've seen you around school, my name's Justin."

"I-I've seen you too... uhm my name's Maddie."

"Do you live around here?" Oh my goodness what do I do? Should I tell him where I live? Can I trust him?

"Uh yeah I do, just around the corner."

"That's nice, well I'll see you Monday." What? He's already saying good-bye? I probably made it awkward for him... great.

"Yeah, see ya then." Just as I was about to walk away he called back to me.

"Oh by the way, can I have your number?" OH MY GOSH. Did he just ask me for my number?? Is this really happening to me? I can't believe it.

"Sure!" Well, that came out a little loud... So I gave him my number and we both said good-bye.

I got home pretty late for my parents to be asking me where I've been. What do I say? That I talked to my crush on the way here and I gave a "stranger" my phone number? I don't think so.

"Well, you know... Ashley and I talked for a while after we were done with the project, sorry I should've told you guys."

"Yes honey, you should've. At least you're safe. It's dangerous to walk in the dark you know." My mom informed me.

"I know mom, I know."

"Get washed and ready to sleep you have a dance lesson in the morning. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow."

"Right." I totally forgot I had plans tomorrow. So I went into my room and took a shower. As I was going to go to bed, I got a text message from an unfamiliar number.

TEXT
From:#
Hey, it's Justin.

He actually texted me!!! Yes!

TEXT
To: Justin
Hey! I was just about to go to sleep, haha.

TEXT
From: #
Oh haha sorry, good night!

I read the text message and replied back. I fell asleep thinking of him with a smile on my face.