Are You Free?

He Was Really Sorry

I started to panic inside and apparently "panic" was written all over my face because McCann looked at me and at the car and tensed up, frowning. The white ferrari stopped abrubtly a few feet ahead of us. Great. Out stepped Justin, I swear every time I saw him he got hotter like he couldn't stop getting any more hot than he was. He slammed the door which got me out of my little daydream of his hottness and I paid attention to his face expression. I couldn't really read it clearly. It showed a mix of emotions?: anger, frustration, disappointment, disbelief, and sadness.

"McCann! What are you doing with her!" He spat out. McCann took his hands out of his pockets and glared at Justin.

"Well, if it isn't Bieber." He spat back at him. "I was just talkin to your girl over here. You jealous?" he smirked. I could see anger rise up in Justin. Oh no. They were head to head now breathing fiercly, shoving and punching eachother. I had to stop this before it got worse.

"Hey! Guys! Stop it now!" I yelled at them but they couldn't hear me because they were too caught up beating eachother up. I gave up just standing and watching them so I went in between their little fight and pulled them up. Both of them were breathing fiercly with scowls. "You guys are acting like a bunch of little boys! I can't believe this!" I was frustrated at their reactions but I felt so touched that both of them cared about me.

"Justin,let's go home." I pulled on his arm and shoved him into the car. After shutting his door, I looked over at Jason. "It was nice talking to you McCann, bye." I gave him a smile and went in for a hug and he wrapped his arms around me like he didn't want to let go and I didn't really want to either. We let go and gave eachother smiles and I got into the passenger side of Justin's car. I didn't even bother looking at him as we drove off, practically speeding but in this moment I really didn't care. After a few minutes I glanced over at Justin to see galring at me. I looked away but I could feel his eyes boring into my skin like he wanted to put wholes in my face. I snapped my head over to him. "What." I snapped.

"What were you doing with him?" He sounded disappointed and was frowning. "You could've gotten killed!"

"Justin! I'm not going to get killed! He just wanted to talk and he promised to do nothing of the sort ever again, he also apologized so it's okay. I'm fine." I stared at the road and trees passing by us.

"Hah! You accept an apology and promise from him? You're so gullible. He only said that so you'd think that he'd never do it ever again but he only does that to get back at you in the most unexpected times." He shook his head. Really, I was annoyed.

"Maybe you don't know him that well, he was really sorry." I calmed down trying to stand up for Jason.

"Oh, I know him better than you think." He scoffed.

"Sure." I really didn't care what he had to say at this point. "You're just jealous because you don't want him to take me away from you."

"No." He was calm but serious right now. "I'm only saying this to protect you because I care and I love you. I don't want you to get hurt." I looked at him and he looked like he was in pain, like his heart was aching. Looking at his face and knowing that he truly meant it, I got teary and a tear fell down my cheek. He stopped the car next to the woods.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you and hurt you." I looked away because I felt so ashamed of myself for snapping at him for no reason. I felt a hand on my cheek as he turned my head towards him and he wiped away my tears with his fingers.

"It's okay babe. I love you." He wrapped me in his arms and comforted me. "You know that right?"

"Of course I do." I chuckled. He leaned his head towards mine and kissed me gently on my lips for a long time. I broke the kiss with a smile as he stroked my hair with such soft movements.