Bruises in Miniature Form

Max Green

I stared at the boy before me for a good solid minute before he coughed into his hand to get my attention.
His hair was black and long, it was messy and hung into his blue eyes.
He wore a tight Iron Maiden t-shirt with a pair of ripped black jeans and three studded belts crossed over each other.

"Let me guess, you’re Ricks soon to be daughter, which means your new" He pulled his lips into a grin, staring out at me from under his messy hair.
I glared at him through my just as messy caramel colored hair and took a step back, "I'm Newton, and I'm not that new. I've lived here for two days now"
He stared at me with a confused stare before closing the door and kicking off his shoes, "Newton? Please tell me that is a nickname"

I shook my head slowly, trying not to start yelling at him and listened as he scoffed lightly.
Before I had a chance to speak though he trotted up the stairs and disappeared around the corner; quickly I trudged after.
Please don’t break anything.
I heard my CD player kick on and the loud music of ACDC 'back in black' which Rick had allowed me to borrow blasted through the whole house.
My door opened easily with a small kick from my foot as I walked in and glared at the boy who had decided to lie on my bed and read my diary.

"Who's Trent?" At that my face burned and I stalked over, snatching the diary from his grips and slamming it down on the bedside table.
"Who do you think you are?" I hissed.
He grinned; he looked way too amused for my liking, "Max Green. Unless I've been in a coma for so many years I've forgotten my name then it must be something else"
"Listen Max, don’t touch my stuff okay?" I lowered my voice again, fighting back the urge to scream at him.
His smile flashed quickly away from amusement to annoyed, his whole body propping up on his elbows as he stared dangerously at me, "Since your new I'm going to give you a warning. Around here, every thing's mine."
"Every thing's yours?" I repeated crossing my arms.
"Now your getting it, see you’re not so blond" He smirked leaning back slightly to cock his head to the side.
"I'm not blond, thank you very much, my hair is a caramel color. I should know I dyed it" I snapped, stepping towards him.
"Oh? You dyed your hair? Well then that’s all good, I was going to tell you to go back to wherever you got it done at and get your money back"

My eyes widened in horror.
He was a prick.
He was egotistical.
He was a fucking nightmare!

"Get out of my house!" I yelled flinging my hands in the air, wishing they would just drop and strangle this boy now.
"It's not your house yet sweetie, besides I practically live here anyway."
"Look I don’t care if you 'practically' live here, just get the fuck out of my room!"
He grinned again, "Did we get off on the wrong foot?"

I let out a frustrated yell, pulling at my hair as I turned on my heel and stormed out, slamming my door shut as I went.
I can’t believe it, I had never lost my temper so fast before!
This stupid idiot comes along and suddenly my nerves are ready to choke me!