Bruises in Miniature Form

Stop.

Early next morning I rushed straight to the house next door, ready to properly ‘chat it out’ with Max. Rick had been silent at the dinner table, his mood sucking my mother’ in as well until everyone made excuses to go their separate ways for the day.
I knocked quickly on the wood, practically banging a fist into it until the door opened. Ronnie stood behind it, looking very un-amused with my presence, though his body moved aside to let me in regardless.
He ushered me after him once the door was closed and locked, taking me towards the living room to find Max playing videogames with a tongue sticking out.

“Bout time you got here” He spoke to me, keeping his eyes and fingers focused on the game.
“Had to have breakfast” I answered him.
“Bet that was awkward” He teased playfully, lurching his body to the right as if it would help his game better.

Exhaling deeply I sent a look to Ronnie, hoping he would exit the house soon so I could speak privately with Max. He didn’t seem to catch my hint however as he sat down to pick up the spare game controller, thumbing buttons at rapid speed with a tongue sticking out the side of his mouth.

“Hey Ron, think we could be alone for a bit?” Max asked him when he finally glanced in my direction and took in my glare.
Ronnie clucked his tongue lightly and responded, “You two going to fuck each other’s brains out, huh?”
Defensively I shouted out a ‘No!’ while Max shrugged noncommittally. Ronnie snorted at us both, getting up to his feet and dusting his pants down.
“Yah, yah. Just bonk when I’m not in the vicinity”
“See yah later” Max waved after his friend, only speaking once the front door closed shut, “So what’s with the death glare?”
“You know what I’m here for”
Max’s lips curled up into a wide grin, his lip ring glinting in the light. “Well alright, but if you’re going to take advantage of me I at least want a safety word”
Shaking my head I dropped onto the floor beside him. “You’re unbelievable”
“I know” Max cheekily replied before leaning forward and pressing his lips against my cheek. “Now what were you going to yell at me about?”

Leaning back and away from him I tried to clear my muddling thoughts before he again attacked my lips. Unable to get a word in edge wise I let Max kiss me, let his hands grip my waist and push me down onto my back with a heavy thud.
When my lips were free from him I sucked in air and began to speak, trying patiently to ignore his mouth teetering down my neck, “We need to resolve this constant backlash between us. I don’t want to kick you out of the house”
Max groaned against my flesh in reply, kneading my hips with his finger tips.
“We can’t keep fighting. We-we- uh...”
“That’s the spot I was looking for!” Max cheered triumphantly as he pulled away briefly from my neck.
“Wha-?” I managed to spit out though my focus was daring me to forget my speech and concentrate solely on Max’s mouth on my skin.
“Your ‘shut up’ button” He replied cheekily, kissing my mouth before I had a chance to get angry all over again.

Apparently my ‘shut up’ button worked as I quietened down, distracted by my hormones. I shouldn’t let anything get out of hand, not like last night when things went out of blissful control. Fingers danced around my skin and without my hazy mind registering it my shirt had been tugged up over my head.
Protesting seemed the only thing I could think of but unable to act upon.
His mouth was hot against mine, teeth biting and tugging at my lips that were definitely swollen by now. My hands grappled with his hair, grinding my hips up into his as he returned the action full force.
It was all a rush of heat that had me squirming underneath him, legs supported at his sides by his hands that refused to let go.
“Max...” I muttered into his mouth as he groaned above me and connected our pelvises together again. My jeans were slipping low on my hips, his already pushed down to his knees when my eyes scanned down his flushed body. He ignored me as he rolled his hips again and the heat exploded from my gut down to the tips of my toes.
Things were moving fast, and maybe Max had planned it that way. I toed my shoes off as Max began jerking my loose pants down my hips, having to move just slightly for my pants to slip off my legs and down to the floor.
Breathing was becoming harder, my lungs denying the flow. I just wanted more feeling until there was no more room between us, and thankfully Max had the same ideals in mind. It didn’t talk long for skin contact, my face flushing instantly as I looked up into his lust driven gaze.

“We should... really... stop” I gulped.
Max shook his head, ignoring my words as he delicately traced over my bare hips with his fingers, a wolf smile sneaking onto his lips. “You think so?”
Not really...

Max chuckled above me and adjusted his weight over top of me, pressing a firm kiss to my mouth as feelings began exploding between my legs. I panted through the cracks over our mouths that melded together, whining deep in my throat when the sensation cradled my body into blissful shocks. My back rubbed against the carpet as Max pushed himself forward, nuzzling my neck whenever I broke away to breathe properly.
No, I really didn’t think we should stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update 2 of 2.

It was seriously HARD trying not to make this as descriptive as I wanted to, to keep it in an R rating. (Which is changing the second this is posted)
You know, not a single one of you said 'no' to the R. I like that, my little hunny bees. :]

Aaaand if you love Kennedy Brock, I'm whoring out my new story The Blood Pact. Now I know I shouldn't be posting more stories when I need to finish the ones I've started, but this one just had to come out of me or it'd rip me apart. <3

I'm finding it really hard to continue writing in first person, as I've gotten so used to writing third-perspective. I feel like I suck at writing this way, but I'm not going to change it now. What do you all think?